• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

help: how to change popsloader config

fullblack

im new here and im searching this forums for a POPSLOADER for my 3.90 firmware all day and then until i finally found it and made my psx game work but that gave me a new problem because i am using CWCHEATS and there are some files of POPSLOADER that are similar with CWCHEATS like the pops and game text document when you open the seplugins folder so i was thinking how to change the configuration that reads this files so i can change the file's name.

Thanks >:)

january39

eXo Staff
The popsloader is enabled through the POPS text, and not the GAME or VSh .txt.

You should not encounter any issues using popsloader and other 'brew.

I might have the wrong end of the stick, clarify?

fullblack

the texts are exactly my problem because the cwcheats have the pops, game and game150 text documents and popsloader have pops text document so if im just gonna paste the pops text on my seplugins folder the original pops that i already have will be overwritten, that is if im going follow the instructions on this thread(http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=5531&highlight=popsloader)
but i found the popsloader that you should hold the R button at the start of the game and choose the pops that works for you, that has pops and game text document that the cwcheat already have and i want them to work together so thats exactly my problem =) hope you understand coz i dont use punctuation marks hehe

Alex

open up the pops.txt from the popsloader and copy and paste it underneath your current text inside the pops.txt in seplugins on your MS