• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Running Dissidia

Rubix78

I can't get Dissidia running on my PSP, it's coming up with a 80 number error code which I assume its telling me that it wont run because I have the firmware for 5.50 and not 5.55.

I know some of you are running it on your "PSP's" could you please let me know how?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I have two PSPs, a slim with cfw for random stuff and emulators and a phat with OFW on it to play UMDs...sorted :p

MenaceInc

Staff Member
well, currently there's no CFW that can play Dissidia: Final Fantasy so OFW is the only way to go...and going through the process of installing CFW just to use emulators is rather annoying...so I'd say if you got a second-hand PSP just for keeping on OFW then it'd be grand until there's a newer CFW

A.0.A

Hunter
@ Menacelnc - No, It can be played on 5.00 m33-6 because I just bought a UMD of it and then I just ripped it and it was played smoothly!!!

MenaceInc

Staff Member
@ Menacelnc - No, It can be played on 5.00 m33-6 because I just bought a UMD of it and then I just ripped it and it was played smoothly!!!

IIRC though the UK Version requires a higher FW

Ecko

1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
Dissidia runs perfectly fine on my CFW.

BTW: The game kicks total ass. Support Squeenix by buying the game.