• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Help with unbricking

washywashy

Hey guys, i need help with my psp 2004. As you know, it has the TA-88 v3 motherboard... apparently i was too excited about getting a psp (2nd Hand, Unmodified) that i hacked it without checking it's motherboard serial .. So, i did as per normal, firstly i ran chickHEN, it was successful . The system information was chickHen R2. Then i used Hellcat's Recovery. It ran smoothly with no trouble. It then says that the firmware installation is complete and said ' press any button to exit ' and so i did. The screen went blank for awhile then it turned off. When i switched it on, the green power light was on and the screen is blank. From my understanding, it's fully bricked so, is there a way to unbrick it?

I'd really appreciate your help

Anyone can help?! I'm totally in a mess right now :(

Simon19

Bad news, youve bricked a TA88v3 and they are non responsice to pandora batteries, sorry mate but this is a perma-brick. Theres nothing you can do sorry

january39

eXo Staff
Makes a great paperweight though :p

Bad luck :(