• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Wii Iso Loader..

Seth

MD Party Room
So how many of you took the plunge and tried out the wii iso load...

Blackout

you know, i have a wii and it hasnt been updated in ages, yet i havent hacked it yet due to me being lazy

Seth

MD Party Room
I the same I just got around do doing last week...

There not much to do on a hack wii...

Serideth

Woah I am out of the loop, hang on, ISO loader?! Does this work with most games? Do I need anything to do it?

eldiablov

Contributor
Mike, it was in BETA form and a moron leaked it. Now work has ceased on it until somebody obtains the source by reversing or by asking the developer for them. So incompatible games wont be made compatible very soon.

Serideth

eldiablov said:
Mike, it was in BETA form and a moron leaked it. Now work has ceased on it until somebody obtains the source by reversing or by asking the developer for them. So incompatible games wont be made compatible very soon.
Is there a list of compatible games?

eldiablov

Contributor
I'm not sure, I could go and check for you.

EDIT:

Force Unleashed works
Mario galaxy works

I dont think there's a compatibiliy list, im just looking for viodeos on youtube :/

I assume that most games work though.

Serideth

eldiablov said:
I'm not sure, I could go and check for you.

EDIT:

Force Unleashed works
Mario galaxy works

I dont think there's a compatibiliy list, im just looking for viodeos on youtube :/

I assume that most games work though.
Thanks a million, that's good enough for me. :)

Seth

MD Party Room
First, read speed is locked at a max of 3x, which means load times are longer and full screen video is slow or jumpy. The second problem is disc compatibility isn’t 100%. Currently PAL games work better than NTSC games and around 20% of games will crash or freeze.

You only need to use some wired type of Dvd-r... and you must also patch the Iso...

It sucks...

Here a little guide if you like

http://atkinx.com/2008/10/04/tutorial-softmod-a-wii-to-play-burned-backup-iso-dvd-r-discs/

When did you get a wii?

Seth

MD Party Room
I tried Wario Land Shake It! iso I found...I can not get it to work...I been useing Verbatim dvd-r disk....and have been patching and burning the iso right I just cant get it to work..

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
It is recommended to burn Wii games at 4x speed, and Verbatim DVD-Rs are the best quality and cheapest discs to use. Trust me, I've had a Wii modchip a while.

Seth

MD Party Room
Yea well I chouldent get my wii to read them...No matter at what speed a burned it...

But yea Verbatim makes some good cheap dvds..

Access_Denied

FreePlay said:
Burn, yes. But the disc read speed is limited to 3x by DVDX I think.

It's still not very suggestible to burn at more than 2.4x or 4x. Any faster than that and you have a higher risk of error. But I guess DVD-Rs aren't as expensive as the damn DVD+R DL that the 360 requires.

Now when will my PS3 be hacked. :rolleyes:

Ive been meaning to try this for a while, I have the Twilight hack installed, I can use an ISO loader right? Im pretty sure I read on wiiso that there is one for the twilight, someone please enlighten me.

twelve

I'm not dead
If you need to burn the discs then it's not really an ISO loader. It's a backup loader.

I havent turned my wii on for months, next time I do I'll be sure to hack it and try out this.