• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Daylight Saving Time

Seth

MD Party Room
I been in the psp world since the days of 1.51( since about a month after psp launch in USA) So I been here since most of the hacking, I may not know everything about what took place in the psp world but I do know most of the major events. I hopeing some of the other vets here might be will to help this thread out and fill in the missing parts.

Lets start, as I recall it was Nem who released the first homebrew application for the PSP, a Hello World application.

Swaploit. Firmware 1.5 now had all the homebrew that 1.0 had been known for.

Just a week after swaploit, PSP-DEV released KXploit.

Groepaz of “Hitmen” group got “Hello World” on 2.0 PSPs.

Skylark, Niacin and a 3rd anonymous person tried to exploit it. And they were greeted by success! Using a buffer overflow in the library, they were able to paint the screen with color. And it was quite a big achievement. But it still didn’t run code.

, MPH released a downgrader

A guy by the name of Saotome was the first successful person to load 1.0 eboots on 2.0. Although it only ran a few eboots (including Nem’s original Hello World app), it was definitely a start.

Fanjita then made a Tetris clone, made for 2.0 using the TIFF exploit

Slasher

Suck It
Vanden said:
This is just a reminder for us in the U.S

In 2008, daylight time begins on March 9 and ends on November 2.

Clocks are set back one hour at 2:00 a.m. local daylight time, which becomes 1:00 a.m. local standard time.
Just a reminder for the US?
Canada is in on this too just in case you never considered it

Seth

MD Party Room
I had no idea...

Mast3r_Shak3

Thanks for the heads up, today my friends phone set itself back for one hour and got us a little confused.

The extra hour will be nice when it rolls around though.