• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Your Music Collections

Seth

MD Party Room
Today I have hit over 10,000 songs but I just added alot of songs today it should be high 9000 after I get down picking out the bad albums..

XyW4hQHP6z_Oh_-ZrZdQgQqPvMelk7Xv

This pic shows you how many Albums,Song,Artist I have...
Feel free to post yours..

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
yum. i have 14gb, about 4500 songs

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
A friend of mine was given a HD with about 500 GB's of music. I'm going to go over there and make a copy of it one of these days. He said it pretty much has everything on it.

Seth

MD Party Room
Abe Froeman said:
A friend of mine was given a HD with about 500 GB's of music. I'm going to go over there and make a copy of it one of these days. He said it pretty much has everything on it.

Now now that nice.... Is it in mp3?

Or is it in Flac..
There a huge difference in the amount of song that he has stored...

Anyway there a ton of music...

I think he can play all his songs once and not have it repeat the whole year..

Sullivan

Don't get jelous, heres all the cds, none of these are on my pc atm:

cdsbr6.png

Heres my itunes:
itueshc6.png

Scorned

You spelled jealous wrong.

And if i had that amount of money to spend on CD's...
I cant even imagine what id do.

Moose

Meta Moose
Sullivan said:
Don't get jelous, heres all the cds, none of these are on my pc atm:

[qimg]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8269/cdsbr6.png[/qimg]

Heres my itunes:
[qimg]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6438/itueshc6.png[/qimg]
I honestly don't care about how many CD's you have... when pirating could get me all of those in about two days.

Yes, I am a pirate. And it saves me a fucking ton of money.

On my laptop I have 20GB of music. Before I had to format my older PC, it's 120GB was half full of music. Damn I wish I backed up all that music. :p

LocutusEstBorg

I've got 2 CDs. One was a gift, the MIB soundtrack + a CD player. The other one was assorted 80s rock which I bought after I was given the CD player.

I don't have money to buy any more.

Sullivan

Adiuvo said:
Nice. How many do you have total?
I don't know, thats mainly my parents, thats not including my two sisters, my lil bro, nor my cds. All together we have like 800 cds. Close to it.

Access_Denied

Moose said:
I honestly don't care about how many CD's you have... when pirating could get me all of those in about two days.

Yes, I am a pirate. And it saves me a fucking ton of money.

On my laptop I have 20GB of music. Before I had to format my older PC, it's 120GB was half full of music. Damn I wish I backed up all that music. :p

Glad to see we can all be open about it. I only have about 500 songs though. Only about 200 of which I listen to regularly. I tend to weed my collection out every once in a while. Also, I don't download an entire album if I only like one song.

Seth

MD Party Room
-chw42- said:
[qimg]http://i38.tinypic.com/1js2sm.jpg[/qimg]

2027 songs.

At lest I know I not the only one who uses zune....