• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Mirrors Edge

Adiuvo

I'll be getting it for PS3 as well. I don't want to wait for this game and the PC release is too far off.

twelve

I'm not dead
Adiuvo said:
I'll be getting it for PS3 as well. I don't want to wait for this game and the PC release is too far off.
The exclusive DLC sold it for me. It's gonna have trophies too so there was one less reason to get the 360 version. PS3 is the lead platform as well which is always a good thing.

Adiuvo

The flight video looks pretty cool, though the graphics seemed to have taken a hit. Same with the Storm Drains.

Serideth

I don't think this is a game that really needs to have out standing graphics anyway, it will either be extremely addicting or shit hard to get into it, but I think it will be the first.

Brad

Yoshimi
Pixel Princess said:
I don't think this is a game that really needs to have out standing graphics anyway, it will either be extremely addicting or shit hard to get into it, but I think it will be the first.

That's what I'm betting on too with Mirrors Edge.

Colm

Waiting for the PC version too. That way I can have WASD\Mouse and if it doesn't work too well with the free running or anything, I can grab a SIXAXIS. The spec is surprisingly low too.. I don't even think I'd need my new rig (arriving this week) to run it....

Brad

Yoshimi
Eran. said:
Waiting for the PC version too. That way I can have WASD\Mouse and if it doesn't work too well with the free running or anything, I can grab a SIXAXIS. The spec is surprisingly low too.. I don't even think I'd need my new rig (arriving this week) to run it....

Mines pretty out dated also. Nivida series 6 card in it :mad:

Ran all my games fine thus far, hopefully I can say the same for this one when it come's out.

twelve

I'm not dead
Why would they? The demo hits the PlayStation store tomorrow and the XBL Marketplace on friday.

Edit: The Pre-order codes is for a time trial mode in the demo. Codes should be going out once the demo is out.

Andy

Champion of the Sun
I got to play this today at the Eurogamer Expo and from what I played I thought it was pretty good. It will take a while to fully get the hang of it and the controls, but yeah, I wasn't exactly disappointed.

However I don't feel I got to play it properly as I was sat around 6 inches away from a 32" Screen, so it made me a tad dizzy =/

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
There's something about this game that has gotten me interested, mainly because i like parkour/free running myself. Im gonna download the demo tomorrow and see whether its a buy.

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
twelve said:
Why would they? The demo hits the PlayStation store tomorrow and the XBL Marketplace on friday.

Edit: The Pre-order codes is for a time trial mode in the demo. Codes should be going out once the demo is out.
I picked mine up from gamestop, lol it's says demo is out nov. 6th

twelve

I'm not dead
Yeah they've decided to release the demo early.

Lets hope Gamestop don't keep you waiting for the code for the time trial demo until Nov 6th.

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
twelve said:
Yeah they've decided to release the demo early.

Lets hope Gamestop don't keep you waiting for the code for the time trial demo until Nov 6th.
I already have the code ;)

it's on a little card

_Syn

Yeah, I've been following this game ever since E3. I'll get this probably with my CoD5 on the same day. There goes $120.