• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

So apparently winter starts in October now

twelve

I'm not dead
It's been snowing and settled. I've never seen it this early over here. I still claim global warming is a myth tho :p

59eb34bd.jpg

Crappy picture due to it being 2am and only having my phone on me.

Adiuvo

We've been getting alot of wind and rain where I live. Really cold too.

The weather certainly is different from before. Oh well.

Sullivan

Lucky snow getters. I live in the south now and we get no snow here in houston!

Slasher

Suck It
Over here, the transition from Summer to Fall was very uncalled for. It was nice and sunny only a couple of weeks ago, and now it's taken a complete spin and is chilly and fall-like. Just the other day they were calling for snow, but luckily it didn't - it was just rain. Pretty unusual considering I've never seen such a drop in temperature.

Sullivan

And on top of that, its getting extremely cold, like 40 this morning.

Joey

twelve said:
It's been snowing and settled. I've never seen it this early over here. I still claim global warming is a myth tho :p

[qimg]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c71/nvqphil/cars/59eb34bd.jpg[/qimg]

Crappy picture due to it being 2am and only having my phone on me.
That's because "Global Warming" is a dumb name...

It's climate change.

Slasher

Suck It
Joey said:
That's because "Global Warming" is a dumb name...

It's climate change.
It all happens as a result of the global atmosphere warming though. Probably the reason why they chose such a dumb name...

Scorned

Well i find it quite welcome.

Probably because it never snows here, but i really like the cold, its a nice break from the Houston humidity-filled weather.

Joey

Slasher said:
It all happens as a result of the global atmosphere warming though. Probably the reason why they chose such a dumb name...
True, but then you have people in Las Vegas, NV having unseasonably cold weather, and all of them saying "Yeah, global warming, what a load of shit".

Moose

Meta Moose
It hailed really badly yesterday, completely out of the blue. It was sunny... and then turned miserable in about a minute.

twelve

I'm not dead
The thing that amazes me is that we've had snow and most places that get snow every year haven't had any yet.