• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Mad Men

Joey

I've never seen this show, and I never really had much interest until about 10 minutes ago...

page2_g_hendricks2_400.jpg

02216_Christina_Hendricks99_122_1122lo.jpg

This picture alone has me putting this show on my Netflix queue. Apparently she plays somebody on the show... Good god, she's fucking hot.

Anyway, I'm sure people on here probably watch (seems very Abe Froeman to me), so might as well use this as a discussion thread. I would appreciate if we kept it spoiler light, since me and my box of tissues are on stand-by, waiting for this to come in the mail.

Joey

Slasher said:
Not my taste

Overly gigantic tits just don't do it for me
Me neither actually, I'm usually quite the opposite... Out side of this chick and Scarlett Johanson, I'm not a boob man...

But I would hit this.

Chathurga

Alright guys let me school you. Mad Men is awesome, you got that? Watch it.

"This place has more failed artists and intellectuals than the Third Reich." - Don Draper

Pretty much sums it up.
PS: you may remember hot redhead from Firefly, Renolds "wife".

Consider youselves schooled.

Joey

I finally got around to watching this show. Very good. Watched the first 6 episodes, I'm waiting for my Mom to watch them so I can send them back and get the next disc.

It's definitely my favorite show that's currently airing.