• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Halloween

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Figured I'd make this thread for discussion about Halloween. Share your costume ideas, post pictures of costumes, jack o' lanterns, and just talk about Halloween in general.

twelve

I'm not dead
Every year I hide inside and don't open the door. The kids around here are fucking arrogant little shits. Most of them don't bother trick or treating houses any more, they go straight to the source, they try the shops and takeaways in the village. Greedy little fuckers.

I hate that halloween has become all about the trick or treating.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've got a Ghostbuster jumpsuit with an inflatable proton pack. Going to a low key party on Friday.

Gutya

Here's how to solve the problem of having to hide away from the little shits trick or treating:

GO OUT!

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Not doing anything special myself, will most likely end up babysitting my friends who are most likely going to get too drunk to remember how to get back to the dorms.

If I was home I would tell my Mom to turn off all the lights outside the house so we could get all the candy to ourselves. We usually get a handful of people that come to our door..even if the outside lights are off and even though we have a pretty long driveway...tricker treaters would do anything for treats ;) I've always wanted to scare a few of them as they come up to my door...but that would just be too cruel

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
twelve said:
Every year I hide inside and don't open the door. The kids around here are fucking arrogant little shits. Most of them don't bother trick or treating houses any more, they go straight to the source, they try the shops and takeaways in the village. Greedy little fuckers.

I hate that halloween has become all about the trick or treating.

Its cute if their are little kids, but not fucking 15 year olds knocking on the door basically begging for money.

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
Not planning anything this year... Halloween is not a time of Happy'ness here... its just total fear for the old people.

It was funny last year i went to a mates and he saw a group of youths egging an old ladys house and shot into the group with a paintball gun :p
OMG how i wish we had video'd that moment.

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
Nero said:
Its cute if their are little kids, but not fucking 15 year olds knocking on the door basically begging for money.
seriously....
I have had tons of adults come to the door, it's ridiculous. I also hate it when people have no costume, or are just wearing pajamas. That's not a costume.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
If time permits, I'll go as Batman and talk in Christian Bale's horrible Batman voice.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
I'm not going trick or treating, going to a few parties with V for Vendetta mask and a black formal shirt.