• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I went to a fucked up party last night.

Gutya

I was playing WoW last night (soooo close to 70) when one of my friends called me and invited me to a Halloween party. I already had been trick or treating (got a huge load, too) but I thought hey, more candy XD awesome.

So I put my exact stock replica of Darth Vader (heres a pic http://farm1.static.flickr.com/206/518571935_a744033087.jpg )got on my $4000 bike and peddled myself down to this guy's house (well I made a quick stop at 7-11 for some Mountain Dew Amp and some jerky).

Booooring. No one was really dressed up. The girls were mostly all stupid things like cops or nurses, and none of them had stock uniform. i thought I saw a girl dressed up like someone from my favorite animu, but it was just some girl with a pink wig.

Nothing was really happening (not even bobbing for apples) and they were playing some lame music (i requested Hikaru Utada but they said they never heard of it XMFD n00bs), so I decided to whip out the DS and play some Pokemon Pearl (so close to getting that perfect IV Bellsprout. After a few minutes, I saw a perfect looking girl wearing a slave Leia outfit. Her chin kind of jutted and her knees were pretty sharp, and she was no Sailor Jupiter, but I decided to engage in conversation anyway.

She was surrounded by some bros and a few other girls, probably sluts. She had her navel pierced, but I knew she was a virgin, and I wanted to lose mine with a girl who was losing hers, so this was definitely a match made in Heaven.

I walked on over and started off with this gem: What's your favorite piece of EU? No N Canon

She gave me a blank stare that I knew meant she was thinking deep. Her friend laughed behind her, probably laughing at how long her friend's response was taking.

I thought maybe she didn't hear me because of the mask, so I decided to change the subject.

"I can shoot a sniper rifle."

she looked around at her friends, probably thinking of how to ditch them. I threw her a rope, asking if she wanted to come back to my place and play some "serious Smash Bros.". I know she knew I meant Melee. I didn't even have to say it.

Unfortunately, this is when some shit stirred up. apparently, one of the bro fags behind her wanted her sweet flower too, and decided to run his mouth, telling me to go away and calling me a creep.

The girl was crying now. I was pissed, this bro cunt was making my perfect angel cry. I reached forward to wipe away her tears, but the bro hit my hand away.

I gave him fair warning that I knew karate, and he backed down, taking my baby with him. some guys came up and berated me, but I'm pretty sure that they were just congratulating me in some bro fashion.

I decided to call it quits, came home and relived myself to memories of my princess, in animu form of course.

So now I'm cooking up some Ramen and eating Pocky and playing Persona 3. Pretty cool story, huh?

-chw42-

Like a Boss