• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Decision '08

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Tomorrow's the big day.

All I can say is that after tomorrow, RFK will be up there with all of the major prophets of history (especially that guy whose name always slips my mind).

Bran

Yell
pokemanz master said:
z357x said:
I voted like 2 weeks ago for Obamarama.

I also voted for Medicinal Marijuana and Stem-cell shits in Michigan.
Lets get high and cure cancer! WEW!
lolololol @ medicinal marijuana yay its not like it would never be leak into the public.xD
According to people I know who live in states that have medicinal marijuana, it does indeed make it easier to the public. Cause I lot of people who need the weed will sell it for profit to buy more and so on.

Joey

Slasher said:
Is there a website or something keeping track of the polls? When will things start being announced?
Just watch the news... Or Digg, I'm sure it'll be all over there.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Poll results should start coming in with states being called around 6PM eastern time. They will run past midnight calling states. I've already heard reports of problems with machines in cities in Virginia that are urban and heavily democratic....

Here we go again.

Joey

That Daddy Yankee nomination really did wonders for John McCain in Venezuela...

LOL at Iraq...

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
just got back from voting for the first time. went well. my place had only paper ballots though.

Ciaran

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
Every single person in our college had to vote today (within our college) and Obama won :D Most people i've talked to want Obama to win too.

eldiablov

Contributor
-chw42- said:
He even won by a landslide in the U.S.

Bare in mind that a certain percentage of Mc Cain voters are inbred retarded racists who are unlikely to be able to operate a keyboard.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I went before work and was in and out in 10 minutes. Took me longer to find a parking spot than actually vote. I've seen some news coverage with ridiculously long lines though, so they are out there.