• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Daylight saving time is useless and annoying.

eldiablov

Contributor
Anyone else sick of it getting dark at 4pm due to an old and out of date "experiment"?

Join me in my hatred for Daylight saving time or at least try and find a conventional use for it nowadays.

Bran

Yell
you realize in the winter is when daylight savings time is NOT in effect, and during the summer is when it IS in effect.

Daylight savings is so that the days seem longer in the summer. It's getting dark at like 5pm in the winter just cause the days are shorter anyway.

Learn THE EARTH.

kthanks

Joey

z357x said:
you realize in the winter is when daylight savings time is NOT in effect, and during the summer is when it IS in effect.

Daylight savings is so that the days seem longer in the summer. It's getting dark at like 5pm in the winter just cause the days are shorter anyway.

Learn THE EARTH.

kthanks
Yeah, I don't know if people notice, but there are less daylight hours in the Winter...

If you want to revolt, then blame the earth's tilted axis.

Sullivan

I was just thinking this the other day.

Adiuvo

When you look outside at it's nighttime at four, it does lead one to wonder.

Bran

Yell
well maybe you people just need to learn to enjoy the darkness. What advantages does the sun being up afford you?

Personally I have light sensitive eyes so I prefer the winter nights.

Joey

z357x said:
well maybe you people just need to learn to enjoy the darkness. What advantages does the sun being up afford you?

Personally I have light sensitive eyes so I prefer the winter nights.
He could be a reverse vampire, you insensitive bastard...

Bran

Yell
yeah I forget about all those damn reverse vampires... I never really see them cause I'm inside all day.

So does that mean when they bit you they give you blood? and they love garlic, and drink holy water?

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
z357x said:
yeah I forget about all those damn reverse vampires... I never really see them cause I'm inside all day.

So does that mean when they bit you they give you blood? and they love garlic, and drink holy water?
I tought the darn vampire can't swim can't swim in water either...
Blood: when there blood pressure is high they give blood when they're about to burst. *in a anime*
so yea.. then back to water if they can do that forget about going to the ocean to protect yourself.

Scorned

Pokemanz master said:
I tought the darn vampire can't swim can't swim in water either...
Blood: when there blood pressure is high they give blood when they're about to burst. *in a anime*
so yea.. then back to water if they can do that forget about going to the ocean to protect yourself.

lolwtf

And no, i love DST :D

Joey

Freshmilk said:
It'd sure suck if you didn't have light sensitive eyes. They'd be useless.
Yeah, that'd be like having flavor sensitive taste buds, or being allergic to snot...