• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The beard club

Serideth

Ok, here's an idea for a game that doesn't involve spamming and crap.

Anyone can enter.

The rules:

Everyone when entering must post a picture of their face with whatever facial hair they currently have.

Every three days they must post a new picture to show how it's grown.

If anyone shaves (not including styling it) they loose and are banned from the thread.

So who's in?

Starts tomorrow.

Joey

I'm fucked... My "beard" has pretty much reached maximum capacity...

You know, I have very little hair for a person who's half italian, half german.

Slasher

Suck It
If I didn't have to work, I'd do it.

Serideth

Guys, this is a perfect chance to show certain forum members (not listing any names) what a man is.

The fact the two of you (who I did once respect) will not be taking part just makes me ashamed.

By the way ladies the kitchen is that-a-way. ->

Joey

img0140nv2.jpg

Last shave/trim was about a week ago... I'm not planning on shaving for the next month. We'll see how this goes.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Haven't shaved in a month, except to clean up my neck and some other areas.

Get some.

18kj2p.png

The second longest I've ever gone without being clean shaven. When I was in college I grew a beard for about three months until some hippy gave me a compliment on it. The next day I shaved it off.

Bran

Yell
I'm gonna shave it up real close tomorrow cause I got a wedding to go to on the 14th and can't look like a caveman.

Will post pics in the morning.

Serideth

Ok, I shaved a couple of days ago so I'm pretty naked now.

Here we go though:

It's on now men, first one to shave is the loser.

photo0114mk8.jpg

.A.J.

I'd love to participate but I'm not taking my beard off and my boss will cry foul if I don't trim it after a few days (my facial hair grows very fast). Mine is basically the same as Abe's except I shave off the mustache, have the triangle from the bottom lip (point) to the beard, and my beard grows higher on my cheeks than his (I shave it down a bit).

Basically, I can look absolutely homeless in about a week or two.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yeah, mine fills in pretty much parallel/even to the bottom of my nose from the sideburn area. I had to clean it up.

Seth

MD Party Room
n596466691_973107_1372.jpg

Well here you go,,

I think it been a week...