• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Sex talk - no filth just plain Female v Male MassDebate

Tsunaii

eMummeh
EndUnknown said:
I said "id say a nice guy, someone hugable"
i know you replied ok, but other ppl havent :eek: :tup: ;)

Joey

BubbleSquishy said:
guys this thread has a question you have all failed to answer.
Which sex is easier to have a relationship with regardless of your own gender and sexuality.
Once again, men...

Even women who have zero self-esteem are more high maintenance than your average man.

Bran

Yell
Guys are a lot simpler and therefore easier to work with.

I'd go with a guy if girls were not cuter.

JEMdev

BubbleSquishy said:
guys this thread has a question you have all failed to answer.
Which sex is easier to have a relationship with regardless of your own gender and sexuality.

i answered

men are easier our standards are lower so relationships start easier
relationships are smoother with us because we are less likely to go randomly fucking psycho.

i disagree with the above notions though, i wouldn't be with a man even if they looked better than women, i'm not sexually attracted to the personality

Vee

Up until now, i haven't had sex with someone I'd stay in a relationship with.

Its either just lust or trying to have fun.

twelve

I'm not dead
To be honest I don't think it's easier to have a relationship with a guy or a girl.

Typically in a relationship you will be spending more time with that one person than anyone else. If you spend enough time with anything regardless of gender then eventually you're going to have a difference of opinion somewhere that turns into an argument.

A really crap example of this is in the movie Castaway, Tom Hanks falls out with "Wilson", an inanimate object. He has created a personality for that object and has then spent all day every day with it trapped on the island. He falls out with Wilson because of something he does himself but because "Wilson" is watching he blames it.

Everyone is saying guys are easier to get along with and have a relationship with but really that's because your relationships with guys is purely on a friendship level. If you were to throw in Sex and romance you'd see that things are just as difficult there as if it were a woman.

To answer the original question the easiest person to have a relationship with is someone who shares your interests but is the polar opposite of your personality (whether that be male or female).

Tommi

madsoul said:
i wish i sometime where bisexual. everything would be so much easier lol.

and im just to shy and afraid to get out and find someone.

Oh trust me, being bisexual is harder....

Dan

Contributor
madsoul said:
i wish i sometime where bisexual. everything would be so much easier lol.

and im just to shy and afraid to get out and find someone.

I TOTALLY understand you on that one.

Tommi said:
Oh trust me, being bisexual is harder....

rly? how?

Bran

Yell
Sir_Axxewraith said:
Because then he has to buttfuck both genders instead of just guys.
I know a few people who would think differently about me if I were (sure i was) bi-sexual.

I know my closest friends would not care, cause I do shit with them normal people would not put up with anyway.

...like frenching my one friend to steal the last bite of brownie from his mouth.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
z357x said:
I know a few people who would think differently about me if I were (sure i was) bi-sexual.

I know my closest friends would not care, cause I do shit with them normal people would not put up with anyway.

...like frenching my one friend to steal the last bite of brownie from his mouth.
:eek:

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
z357x said:

I would have punched you.