• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

site like Waffles

RoBz

sucker
It's all from free leeches, it pretty much the only way you'll make ratio there. And I do let others have their turn by seeding for them off my server.

EDIT: Don't use cheating apps BTW you'll get caught on any proper sites.

Seth

MD Party Room
what does waffles have that what.cd doesnt?

Btw what.cd looks like shit....Does Waffles look any better.?

RoBz

sucker
Yeah Waffles in my opinion has a much nicer interface, they use TBDev an old source for private trackers, the release is crap but they have heavily modified it so it's secure etc. What.cd coded their own completely from scratch and then released it (which is great) but many people still prefer the old interface.

Waffles
Registered users: 34,937
Total Torrents: 205,118
Torrents per user: 5.871

What
Registered users: 67,673
Total Torrents: 307,864
Torrents per user: 4.549

So Waffles has less users, it's harder to get into etc. What has more torrents but you'll often find more dupes on What though, I think they need more staff for the amount of users they have TBH.

Chathurga

I have 5 invites and I'll invite 3 people the next time invites are open. If you let your account get disabled I will kill you, all the people I invite download one album then get kicked for inactivity.

So PM your email if you want one.

Edit: That's for waffles, I have 1 invite for What.cd

explosions

Would some kind-hearted person please invite me to What.cd? I had someone from QJ that said they would invite me, but I still haven't been invited.....
KTHNX LOL

explosions

Mr. Beefy said:
why don't you ask chathurga? he just said he had one invite for what
one. he dont luv me dat much k? y is he gonna give it to me out of all the other people here?

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
explosions said:
one. he dont luv me dat much k? y is he gonna give it to me out of all the other people here?

just fucking ask him, what's he going to do? destroy your e-cred?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
And stop posting like a retard explosions. Would it kill you to try and sound like you have a good head on your shoulders?

explosions

Abe Froeman said:
And stop posting like a retard explosions. Would it kill you to try and sound like you have a good head on your shoulders?
YA RLY.

Abe Froeman said:
Would it kill you to try and sound like you have a good head on your shoulders?

How am i sposed to sound on the internet? .....I just had an idea.

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

Chathurga

Goes without saying that I'm not giving an invite to you explosions. I hate that ktnx thing so take this down, if anyone wants something from me don't say ktnx and especially not ktnxbai. Cut down on on the caps too.

So anyway, I got more people wanting invites than I thought so I'll give way all 5 when invites open. That mightn't be for awhile though, it's hard to catch them open.
It's also book week this week on waffles, so if there's any ebooks you guys want give me a shout and I'll see if I can get them.

Brad

Yoshimi
explosions said:
YA RLY.

How am i sposed to sound on the internet? .....I just had an idea.

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

No problem bro every forum needs the retard no one understands or listens too :D

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

Seth

MD Party Room
* Up: 3.28 GB
* Down: 1.22 GB
* Ratio: 2.68

Thanks alot bro RoBz you the man..

Chathurga

Invites just opened up there and although by the time anyone who wants one will have read this they will have closed, PM me your email address for the next time. Only one person who wanted an invite got it because they sent me their address. :p

Edit: Closed in under ten minutes, I was lucky to get one invite out :|