• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Sex talk - no filth just plain Female v Male MassDebate

Slasher

Suck It
Noriko said:
I would have punched you.
You still want to take that plane to go see him? lol

Anyways, as I am right now, I'm glad I'm not bisexual. By not being bisexual, I can't possibly imagine doing things with another guy. It's just wrong in my books for me. It's impossible to put yourself in someone else's shoes when it comes to sexual orientation. You really don't know what they feel when it comes to that sort of thing.

In light of Tommi's comment, he probably means it's harder just because finding someone who is gay/bi as well is probably not an easy task. Naturally, gay people have it harder regardless of all of the equality movements going around right now. They get made fun of, and are often looked at differently by most of society. It's just the way it is right now, although I do hope things get better in the future.

Now going back to the actual threads topic: "Regardless of your Sexual Orientation, who would be the easiest gender to have a relationship with, based on typical personality variants."
It really just boils down to self preference. There's very little debate/discussion to be had in this thread.
For me, it would obviously be a female who shares some of the same genuine interests as me. They would need to be loving, positive, trustworthy, funny, and intelligent being some of the first things that come to mind. Females to me at least can show these variants in such a unique way that I would never be able to experience if it were to be a dude.

Blackout

Been dating my girlfriend for 2 years and 9 months now; She's bi-sexual, we both love each other however we like to spice things up a bit between ourselves and sometimes bring in another female. (4 times only though, just to jump start the flame I guess)

I love her, she's perfect in my opinion. However, if it were to end, I wouldn't mope about it. I would just brush my shoulder off and move on. I've been in past "serious relationships" that I guess I built a wall up already just incase.

Slasher

Suck It
Blackout said:
Been dating my girlfriend for 2 years and 9 months now; She's bi-sexual, we both love each other however we like to spice things up a bit between ourselves and sometimes bring in another female. (4 times only though, just to jump start the flame I guess)

I love her, she's perfect in my opinion. However, if it were to end, I wouldn't mope about it. I would just brush my shoulder off and move on. I've been in past "serious relationships" that I guess I built a wall up already just incase.
Sounds pretty wild man. I could only dream of such a thing (or watch it on the internet). My girlfriend would not be down for that sort of thing at all though, but then again I would probably not be down for it either (it would probably just be really awkward in reality). Our sex life doesn't require any "spicing up" thankfully hah, we're both pretty creative

Tsunaii

eMummeh
z357x said:
I know a few people who would think differently about me if I were (sure i was) bi-sexual.

I know my closest friends would not care, cause I do shit with them normal people would not put up with anyway.

...like frenching my one friend to steal the last bite of brownie from his mouth.
that reminds me of the way i was back at high school and in sixth form. like the classic "pass the 5p coin" game. then again i am bisexual and it wouldnt matter to me which gender i was frenching lol.

_Syn

I like girls :) No shit, i'm a guy.

I look for three things. First, obviously, the person's attractiveness, how she presents herself (slang term: swag). Second, the personality. If a person is good-looking, but doesn't have a great personality, then i'll flush her down the toilet. Last but not least, literally, the brains. If a girl has the looks, and a personality, but is dumber than a coconut, there's no question where she's going.

Blackout

Slasher said:
Sounds pretty wild man. I could only dream of such a thing (or watch it on the internet). My girlfriend would not be down for that sort of thing at all though, but then again I would probably not be down for it either (it would probably just be really awkward in reality). Our sex life doesn't require any "spicing up" thankfully hah, we're both pretty creative

I totally get what you mean by really awkward. It was like that at first. The first time we did that sort of thing, all three of us were in bed and for the first hour we were like, "So...." back and fourth.

Nimsical

Hi, I'm Nima
I tend to be into girls who are needy,
mostly because I'm emotionally needy as well.
I don't want to touch this psychologically like EvilSeph did, as I have no real knowledge on the subject -- only experience.

To answer your gender related question:
Life would be a lot simpler if you were in a relationship with your own gender,
but the truth is that if that's your reason for not going out with your opposite sex then you're just scared of trying to make anything in your life work. Even if it's a small part of a relationship.

Nothing Worth Having Comes Easy

Vee

I've got a problem, its got nothing to do with sex. Its just girls. There isnt another topic for it, so i thought i'd use this.

Theres this girl i've liked for a long time and she's been aware of it, everytime making an excuse like "your a friend to me" or "i dont see you like that". So eventually, i just thought that she's plain not attracted to me.

Today, she was annoyed at me because apparently i was giving more attention at her party, to her friend, then her. I told her i wasnt sure what she was on about and that she has no right to tell me who i can flirt with or not, seeing as we're not engaged in any way.
She said that through out her party, she wanted to talk to me and sit down with me, even though i was sitting on her bed with her, talking!

Anyway, i told her that if she wanted to talk, she should have made it more clear and that we wouldnt have argued, if we were clearer to eachother.

Thats when she said "Seeing as we're being clear, after the party yesterday, i really wanted to kiss you."

Obviously, she wouldnt say that to someone she regards as a friend. Thats when a thousand other things clicked, like when i was on her bed, she was lieing all over me and i knew she wanted something to pop off, but after all the drilling she had given me about being friends, i didnt put 2 and 2 together.

After hearing this, i caught her on the way down the stairs and tried to kiss her, but she didnt want any of it. She later told me that "She had decided she didnt want anything to do with boys right now".

From what i can see, its either two things;

-She's being a really big tease and whats nothing more then attention

-She has genuinely started having feelings for me, but wasn't ready at that time.

I've thought over it a thousand times and cant come to a conclusion, what do you guys think?

Bran

Yell
Probably the latter. That's how girls are.

Don't try to make any moves on her yet (trying to kiss her on the stairs was probably a big mistake) but try to be more receptive to what she's thinking/feeling.

I'd do something nice for her soonish. A gift or dinner or something.

Blackout

z357x said:

Don't try to make any moves on her yet (trying to kiss her on the stairs was probably a big mistake) but try to be more receptive to what she's thinking/feeling.

Ask her out on a casual date and bring her roses, just be casual and pay attention to her movements. From what I've read it seems like shes the type of person to pull a first move, so see what happens.

Mast3r_Shak3

Sounds like after you stopped giving her all the attention and she had a change of feelings... I got caught up in a stupid situation myself recently,

Was talking to this girl and was into her for a month or so (at this time she had a boyfriend), the day after homecoming he dumps her for some stupid reason, I figured GREEN LIGHT.

I start talking to her more and she tells me she likes me and that she's over him and had no objections to getting more serious. I ask her out and we became "official"

This past Saturday we went ice skating, and everything went great, it was an amazing night.

Next afternoon she has this revelation that she ISN'T over her ex, we moved into things too fast and that we should just be friends. Yet the week and a half before (yeah, week and a half) she claimed she was over him, and was moved on. Which leads me to believe the following, either
a) She used me to make him jealous, b) She used me to try and help herself move on, c) She had those feelings the entire time and lied or d) What she says is actually true (lowest possibility imo.)

The thing that gets me though, is that her ex was a complete tool and I don't understand HOW she can't move on. He's the kind of guy that acts "cool" in front of his friends and treats his girl like shit, they argued a lot etc. I just dont get it.

Bran

Yell
Blackout said:
Ask her out on a casual date and bring her roses, just be casual and pay attention to her movements. From what I've read it seems like shes the type of person to pull a first move, so see what happens.
Yes, exactly what I meant just with better words. But I fail at words.

Slasher

Suck It
Mast3r_Shak3 said:
The thing that gets me though, is that her ex was a complete tool and I don't understand HOW she can't move on. He's the kind of guy that acts "cool" in front of his friends and treats his girl like shit, they argued a lot etc. I just dont get it.
I don't understand what girls see in pricks like the above mentioned. It happens all too often when the girl likes some jackass who treats her like shit, and then they get off on arguing and having fights, and yet she still goes back time and time again for more bullshit. I cannot even comprehend how some girls can put themselves through this type of situation

Bran

Yell
Slasher said:
I don't understand what girls see in pricks like the above mentioned. It happens all too often when the girl likes some jackass who treats her like shit, and then they get off on arguing and having fights, and yet she still goes back time and time again for more bullshit. I cannot even comprehend how some girls can put themselves through this type of situation
It's called a penis

Vee

z357x said:

That's what I thought on the way home. It seems the less I try, the more she ends up liking me. Maybe I should continue doing that..

Bran

Yell
Vee said:
That's what I thought on the way home. It seems the less I try, the more she ends up liking me. Maybe I should continue doing that..
Yes, you don't want to seem too clingy, needy, or bullish. Things should run their course, but you don't want to be too reactive so try to be a little proactive just doing nice subtle things she'll appreciate.

Vee

My problem kinda answers the question of the topic. Woman are just so god damn complicated about everything. Not that men aren't, they just aren't as unnecessarily complicated. Like in this situation, she could just tell me how she feels. Like i have before.

Bran

Yell
Vee said:
My problem kinda answers the question of the topic. Woman are just so god damn complicated about everything. Not that men aren't, they just aren't as unnecessarily complicated. Like in this situation, she could just tell me how she feels. Like i have before.
Actually my "best" friend does not tell me shit about himself and it pisses me off. He'll tell my other friend all about what he's thinking and feeling but never talks to me about it and I've known him for like 15 years.

And on the opposite side of the coin I have a friend who is a girl that is very open with me and does not tell other people the shit she tells me.

GO FIGURE -.-