• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The Animal Thread

Slasher

Suck It
Have any cute/vicious animals? Talk about, and post pictures of them here!

I for one have a cat named sally. There was a box full of kittens on the side of the road that some guy found, and we were driving by just at the right time and he offered us one of them. She was super young and we were afraid she wasn't going to make it, but thankfully she did. She's now 6 years old. I'll post pictures later.

Bran

Yell
I have a Red Eared Slider Turtle (Terrapin for you English people) named Alfred and a long haired Syrian Hamster named George. I'll post pictures of them later. My uncle has a dog and two cats, Bear Paws and Niko. I'll post pics of them also.

Moose

Meta Moose
Savagefreak said:
[qimg]http://www.k9breedlist.com/images/Julie_Pengilley_American_Bulldog.jpg[/qimg]
2 american Bulldogs.
One is called Bubba and the other is called JD (Pronounced as JayDee)
I have a firm hatred for bulldogs.

Joey

Animals suck... Fucking bastards.

I'd eat tuna if they put dolphin in them... Also, beef.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've got three cats unfortunately. All three of them were rescues that my wife convinced me to allow. They're all pretty cool though. I'll post a picture later on.

Before we got the cats, I was a strict "dog person." When I was growing up as a kid we had two doberman pinschers, so I have an affinity for dogs that you can actually do something with. I despise small or lap dogs with a passion. If you are in the market for a loyal dog you can spend all day outside with, I'd fully recommend a doberman.

Sullivan

I have had many fish, and i have gone through 3 damn birds which we still have 2. There annoying as crap.

I am only 17, and got my dog when I was like 15.

Don't flame me, but I think I has the cutest dog on here.

THESE were taken by ME!

A_Million_Words_by_truedef.jpg

One_In_A_Million_by_truedef.jpg

Bran

Yell
twelve said:
Who else would've taken them?

It doesn't take a genius to press a button on a camera.
The pics scream amateur photographer, but I think he's referring to the fact that the subject is centered, the focus is good, and aperture and depth are decent.

I ask you Sullivan, is it a Point and Shoot with some manual settings or a Digital SLR? (And I say it's amateur cause your shadow is in both pics and have "crazy angles")

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
I have a cat, who I swear is smarter than most humans seem to be, and a dog who will be either 15 or 16 this December, I don't remember.

My cat likes to hide in the bathtub and jump out at you when you walk by, it's the funniest thing ever, I'll post a video of it later on.

My cat was a Ferrell cat when we got him and now you wouldn't even be able to tell that he used to be wild. He just turned one year in August (according to the vet). He's a Tabby Cat and his name is JD, but I just call him Kitty. He'll answer to any name.

My dog is, without a doubt, the shit. He's a Shar Pei/Black Lab mix and he looks like he's only a few years old. We just got the cat not even a year ago and I think he keeps the dog young, because they play a lot. My dog's name is Sammy/Samson (his mom's name was Sam.... so, he's Sam('s)son. Kind of corny, but I didn't name him).

I'll post pictures as soon as I find some or feel like getting my camera out.

Sullivan

@tweleve, uh someone else in my family could have taken them.

Besides, those are hard to get photos!

Slasher said:
What kind of dog is that? I like that breed

That's a true miniature pure bread beagle.

LMAO ASS OFF AT ADIUVO, hes like "I think its a"...

You guys are so lucky to have many pets in your life. And Abe your totally right, beagles are so noisy. When we first got her it was a high pitch howl, not a bark, now she barks all the time. So damn annoying. Do you guys think shock collars are bad for a dog? I really want my parents to get my dog one, to make her settle down and stop being so crazy. We thought getting her spade right away like 6 months after she was born would calm her down, but it never did.

Adiuvo

Shock collars? Seriously? I didn't even think those were legal anymore.

Go get it some training, or do the water gun thing. I did that with one of mine and they shut up eventually.

Moose

Meta Moose
Sullivan said:
@tweleve, uh someone else in my family could have taken them.

Besides, those are hard to get photos!

That's a true miniature pure bread beagle.

LMAO ASS OFF AT ADIUVO, hes like "I think its a"...

You guys are so lucky to have many pets in your life. And Abe your totally right, beagles are so noisy. When we first got her it was a high pitch howl, not a bark, now she barks all the time. So damn annoying. Do you guys think shock collars are bad for a dog? I really want my parents to get my dog one, to make her settle down and stop being so crazy. We thought getting her spade right away like 6 months after she was born would calm her down, but it never did.
Why would anyone get their dog a shock collar? If you can't control the dog, you shouldn't have the dog. If there is one thing I hate it is incompetent animal owners. Also, if your dog shits in a public place it is YOUR responsibility to pick that crap up. Anyone who isn't willing to get their hands a little dirty when owning a pet shouldn't have one.

That wasn't all directed at you Sullivan, just in case you were wondering.

Adiuvo

Moose said:
Why would anyone get their dog a shock collar? If you can't control the dog, you shouldn't have the dog. If there is one thing I hate it is incompetent animal owners. Also, if your dog shits in a public place it is YOUR responsibility to pick that crap up. Anyone who isn't willing to get their hands a little dirty when owning a pet shouldn't have one.

That wasn't all directed at you Sullivan, just in case you were wondering.
Definitely. A few of my neighbors have large dogs and there's a walking path down by our house. They never clean up after their dogs, and the dogs always take a crap right in the middle of the sidewalk. They just leave it there. One of them tried to explain it away using the rain as an excuse, but even if it rains the crap sticks there.