• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Good Tv on sale for black friday....

Seth

MD Party Room
xbox 360 sale for black friday....what should I get?

So I might have lost my job but that wont stop me from doing some heavy black Friday shopping.

So I going to be getting a side tv for my room. Since my little sister now plays Mario cart non stop now.Now I dont need anything that freaking great just something that looks ok and is cheap.So I thinking in the range of 26 to 32 I shouldent need anything smaller or biggger than that... And looking from 300 to 450 Max.... I have picked 3
My first one from target so I can see that many people wont line up to buy a tv from target....

Westinghouse 26" LCD 720p HDTV 299

Now all the 32 inch are cheap brands..

http://www.radioshack.com/product/i...553&siteID=VJQZNxQ9nek-jjUJhDp4FyCOULx0dEREYA

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/894505/Element-ELCPO321-32-LCD-TV/

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8632553&type=product&id=1194052042159

All for 400...

Now I no AV nerd and all I really want this for is to play hulu videos,youtube videos, some games from my pc. I be useing a cheap 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 9300, DVI-I, VGA adapter,HDMI card.

Sound wont matter to me since I be useing my Logitech X-530 speakers (5.1)

Also keep in mind I dont want a doorbuster seeing as I dont wanna wait in the cold to save 50 or so bucks...

Also I be picking up a 360... and cant pick a place to do it.

Circuit City who has Xbox 360 Pro Holiday Bundle w/ 2 Games & Free $30 Gift Card $299.99

Circuit City Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle w/ Extra Controller & 20GB HD
$199.99( I think this is a doorbuster so I dont think they have it)

Kmart who has Xbox 360 Pro 60GB Bundle w/Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Card
$299.99

Radio Shack Xbox 360 Bundle w/ Controller, Headset, A/V Cable $249.99

Dell XBox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle w/Rock Band 2 Game $199.00

Bestbuy XBox 360 60GB Console w/4 Games (Lego Indiana Jones, Kung Fu Panda, NBA 2K9, Tony Hawk's Proving Ground) $299.99
*I have a $240 gift card that I thinking about useing here.

Help me pick.

O havent found out what deal microcenter has yet but they might have a great deal on a tv...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I personally wouldn't consider these any "good" TV's. They are for the budget consumer, but for the hardcore like me they don't quite meet my requirements. I would've liked to see some smaller Samsungs on sale (19-26" range) and most of the larger tv's that are on sale lack any real sale

Seth

MD Party Room
Well looks like I not getting the Westinghouse seem to have way horrible sound. and yea those tv kinda suck...

The Dynex seem to be getting good user reviews but I not really sure.

Bran

Yell
I want a cheap ass monitor (must be compatible with my PS3) from Microcenter but I fear I'll have absolutely no cash.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I still haven't decided if I'm going across the border for Black Friday. Most of the deals aren't that terrific to warrant waking up extremely early, go for a 1-2 hour drive, and wait till the store opens.

I've been keeping my eyes on the Samsung 40' LCD 550 which has been on sale for the past month for $999CDN, so I'm hoping on Boxing Day(the Canadian Black Friday after Christmas) it will get a decent price drop.

Anyone know the price of this TV in the States, or have seen it in a Black Friday ad?

Seth

MD Party Room
So what 360 deal should I take?

Whisper

Logic :(
Bestbuy XBox 360 60GB Console w/4 Games (Lego Indiana Jones, Kung Fu Panda, NBA 2K9, Tony Hawk's Proving Ground) $299.99
*I have a $240 gift card that I thinking about useing here.
If I were you I'd go with this deal. If you don't like the games just ebay them for 20 a piece...if not more.

Seth

MD Party Room
Well Lego Indiana Jones, Kung Fu Panda are coming with the every 360..

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground will get me about 10 bucks

and might just keep NBA 2K9....

Whisper

Logic :(
Yeah I just checked ebay, you won't get much for them. If you didn't have that gift card I would suggest
Kmart who has Xbox 360 Pro 60GB Bundle w/Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Card
$299.99