• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Fallout 3

Bran

Yell
I just started the game and I've killed everyone in the Vault, blew up Megaton after killing everyone, then killed everyone in the tower with the ghouls then proceeded to kill all the ghouls.

I'm at the Radio Station now trying to figure out how to learn to equip the power armor so I can try to kill everyone in the radio station.

Slasher

Suck It
In order to equip the power armour, you've gotta gain access to the 'Citadel' which is nowhere near the radio station

Adiuvo

You also have to be pretty far along in the main quest.

Just add the perk using the console.

player.addperk 58FDF

Bran

Yell
Slasher said:
In order to equip the power armour, you've gotta gain access to the 'Citadel' which is nowhere near the radio station
So you're saying I should nuke the hell out of the radio station? And not worry about carrying that fucking 45 pound armor?

Bran

Yell
I've got like 20 rockets and 5 davey crocketts.
Also like 150 rounds for the Chinese assault rifle and like 60 for my laser pistol.

Think that's enough to kill the 5 or 6 brother hood people still alive that are chilling there? haha

Colm

Tranquility Lane is fun without the failsafe, but it fucked up my karma. I need to give away my purified water to beggars to stop being an evil dude, and get my +30 speech back, fuuuck.
I wanted to do failsafe, but I went into the abandoned house and couldn't find it :(
Abe Froeman said:
I haven't found one bobble head doll yet. Have you guys found any?
I know intelligence is on Doctor Li's desk in Rivet City.
Which is annoying as I set Intel to 8 on my S.P.E.C.I.A.L, didn't think I'd find the bobblehead...

Adiuvo

Repair is found in King's house in Arefu. The strength one is found in Lucas Simm's house in Megaton. If you blew it up then you can't get it.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
OK, I just had Raven Rock explode as I was exiting it and I met up with that Super Mutant I freed at the exit and he is now following me around. Can I take him into cities with me?

Also, the quest want me to go back to the Citadel, so I have a feeling I may be getting close to the end, but I could be wrong.

I'm at Level 20 and rocking the Tesla Armor and demolishing anything in my path pretty much.

Is it safe to go back to the Citadel to complete this mission or should I go and search for more sidequests at this point?

Edit - I also chose that Level 20 perk that has your AP points refresh upon killing something in VATS. Nothing stands a chance.

Adiuvo

@Abe: I don't know how far you are into the main quest, but if you're worrying about it ending, try using this mod. It lets you continue the game afterwards.

Colm

My cousin went over and overwrote my autosave (<annoyed grunt>) so I went back to Tranquility Lane and did failsafe so I could remain neutral, then when I finally got to Lamplight.. Oh god...
They sent me to Paradise Falls to rescue their children. No problem. But the Paradise Falls guy wanted me to go somewhere else to enslave people... fuck that.
I destroyed Paradise Falls (practically, I killed 3/4 of the slavers and raided their shops).
And now my character is "very good" for mass murder and mindless destruction.
Yay for double standards.
I need to get neutral, fast. (I have Impartial Meditation, one of the game's best perks) Why the hell didn't I destroy Megaton?

Adiuvo

Sullivan said:
Is there anyone who doesn't like this game?
Alot of people just say it's 'Oblivion with guns.' Most of those people just hate Bethesda though.

A few people also thought the game was shallow. Besides that, not much negativity seems to be around.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I was close to the end with my question. It pretty much triggered the last mission.

I beat it with three different endings and can't wait to go back and start an evil playthrough. I wound up being a saint this go around.

Great game.

Before I do that I want to go hunt and nuke the Behemoths.