• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Macy's Thanksgiving Parade Rick Rolls America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chathurga

I don't know you but I literally hate you right now.
1) That's not being rickroll'd
2) Rick roll is old and stale, get over it.

Edit: Oh and 3) Why my a thread for this? No discussion is going to take place, this video sucks hairy dick.

Bran

Yell
That could have been done better. But do non-internet people even know what a Rick-Roll is? I'm sure this confused the hell out a lot of people.

I was hoping Rick-Rolling would die off but I have a feeling this stunt will breathe some extra putrid zombie breath into it.

chrono6456

Chathurga said:
I don't know you but I literally hate you right now.
1) That's not being rickroll'd
2) Rick roll is old and stale, get over it.

Edit: Oh and 3) Why my a thread for this? No discussion is going to take place, this video sucks hairy dick.

I think its a shame you don't know me, as I've been on QJ since June 2005 and I know you just from seeing your posts over the years, but whatever. And just because its old doesn't mean it cant be funny when it happens in a parade watched by millions. And who cares if they don't know, its a nice little tribute to the intrawebz users.

eighty4

chrono6456 said:
I think its a shame you don't know me, as I've been on QJ since June 2005 and I know you just from seeing your posts over the years, but whatever. And just because its old doesn't mean it cant be funny when it happens in a parade watched by millions. And who cares if they don't know, its a nice little tribute to the intrawebz users.
Don't mind Chaturga, he seems to be on a never ending period.

Chathurga

Hiratai said:
Don't mind Chaturga, he seems to be on a never ending period.

I only let my crimson shower rain down upon certain members, you, Vee and Adiuvo are among my top 3 bathers. You guys actually annoy me, which is pretty sad since this is the internet but what can ya do. Outside that I'm a pretty funky guy, a lot of the people on this forum have been on the receiving end of my hand outs.

On a less useless point, maybe the random Youtube video thread should be made again?

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team

eighty4

Chathurga said:
I only let my crimson shower rain down upon certain members, you, Vee and Adiuvo are among my top 3 bathers. You guys actually annoy me, which is pretty sad since this is the internet but what can ya do. Outside that I'm a pretty funky guy, a lot of the people on this forum have been on the receiving end of my hand outs.

On a less useless point, maybe the random Youtube video thread should be made again?
Why do you give a shit if we annoy you at all? If you don't liek something and only impede on posting something rude and disrespectful, - you shouldn't post all. I would've figured after being on a forum LIKE this one, you would've gained the proper knowledge to know that.

Also, on the part of it being sad - it should be you since you get so heavily affected by something so minor as what someone posts to let it control your feelings. You might need a therapist.

Adiuvo

He has the right to dislike people Hiratai. I admit I was an idiot, and he does have a reason to dislike me. The same probably is true of you, and anyone else anyone dislikes.

Closed before this gets out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.