• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What console do you enjoy more...

Seth

MD Party Room
For the people who own more than one console what you enjoy playing more..

Dont post here if you only own one console ... Or if you wish to flame....

I have a ps3,Wii, and a pc with a 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 9300....

I really enjoy my ps3 more than the other 2.... Tho I not really sure why..

If you own a pc list what gfx card you use...

Adiuvo

Currently I have a PS3 and PC, and enjoy the PC more. Modding games is something I really enjoy, which is what made me spend so long on Oblivion.

eldiablov

Contributor
I have a 360 and PS3. Since I modded my 360 I never looked back. However, i'll play the PS3 for exclusives such as LBP, Killzone 2 etc

Chathurga

I'm still old fashioned in my opinion that anything a console can do, the PC can do bigger and better.
90% of the time keyboard and mouse beat gamepad.

kaioshade

Duality
Recently, i have been on a Wii kick, mainly for shikigami no shiro 3, And tales of symphonia 2.

And my gf has my ps3...

_Seven

SNES, honestly. Nothing like dusting it off and playing some Mario.

But since that's irrelevant, I pick the 360. I get a kick of playing Skate still.

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
PC is best for when I'm alone, 360 for when I have friends over.

Hardrive

Contributor
Teowulf said:
PC is best for when I'm alone, 360 for when I have friends over.
Same here. I only use my 360 now when I have friends over. The rest of the time, I'm on my PC.

Access_Denied

Well, I've owned the PS3, 360 and Wii before. However, I sold the Wii before I got into modding. The 360 took priority over the PS3 because of the free games. If I had to pay for games, it'd be the PS3. However, we'll see how the Wii and 360 stack up against each other once I get my new modded Wii. (The 360 will most likely win, but we'll see how close the Wii comes.)

Seth

MD Party Room
hacking the wii isent that great..

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
I enjoy Xbox 360 more due to the fact its really common now so I can play with all of my buddies. Also, Gears 2 and lots of other exclusives that my pc is too poor to run.

I do think the ps3 is better (I have one at my dads), but I do enjoy the 360 more.

I own a PS3, Wii and play games on my PC. Out of them, I find the PS3 the most enjoyable. I can lounge around while playing in HD. PC gaming I can't lounge around and the only Wii games I find to be entertaining are second-party Nintendo titles, which have dropped off recently.

ilyace

It basically changes for me: I have a PS3 and a pc (8800GTS G92). Sometimes I'll find a game that I really like for the ps3 (mirror's edge, bf:bc), and sometimes i'll be addicted to a new pc game or maybe like cs:s or tf2.