• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Kid commits suicide on internet

Whisper

Logic :(

Slasher

Suck It
I've heard of stuff like this happen before. Although the suicides were a little more gruesome than just ODing on pills. It's sickening and wrong that this happens

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I heard stuff like this before, and being done just for laughs but they really go and do it.
I really never thought it was real... but wow that is sad I wounder who was jerk said kill yourself on the chat or whatever?

Colm

Again, things like these are unfortunately, almost commonplace these days. Someone posted a link to a feed of them committing suicide on 4chan a while back, and there's been a number of mentions of "internet suicide cults" in the media... that's where things start to get truly disturbing...

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Eran said:
Again, things like these are unfortunately, almost commonplace these days. Someone posted a link to a feed of them committing suicide on 4chan a while back, and there's been a number of mentions of "internet suicide cults" in the media... that's where things start to get truly disturbing...
lol....4chan.>>
Very common on the internet these days almost every know who they're.
But anyway, the sick part is the cults just gain rep? Really im wondering what do they gain from this?
These are normal people, soon they get online there idoits and decide kill themselves.
*the one do the webcams*

Adiuvo

This is pretty bad, but there are definitely worse things on the net. I remember seeing a video of a white extremist group torturing a black man and woman. Things like that can effect you worse than seeing this.

Colm

Adiuvo said:
This is pretty bad, but there are definitely worse things on the net. I remember seeing a video of a white extremist group torturing a black man and woman. Things like that can effect you worse than seeing this.
Agreed, there's a lot of videos of extremist hate crime on the internet, I remember hearing that a video of someone getting pitch-capped got put onto the internet...

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Eran said:
Agreed, there's a lot of videos of extremist hate crime on the internet, I remember hearing that a video of someone getting pitch-capped got put onto the internet...

Um...pitch capped?

Andy

Champion of the Sun
Wiki said:
The process involved pouring hot pitch, or tar (mainly used at the time for lighting purposes), into a conical shaped paper "cap", which was forced onto a bound suspect's head and then allowed to cool. Less elaborate versions included smearing a cloth or piece of paper with pitch and pressing onto the head of the intended victim. The "pitchcap" was then torn off, taking lumps of skin and flesh with it which usually left the victim disfigured for life.

I think that's what he was talking about. Not very nice :neutral:

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
My comment was directed towards you saying that you watched it live, not your comment on what skin color you thought he had.

CASHMON3Y

Lol. But really, the internet is becoming a scary place. (Why does FF think that internet should be capitalized?)