• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Have you web searched *your* username?

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Just as a curiosity, I decided a little while ago to Google my universal username (spike021) and see what I could find...

Apart from some links that the search brought up that had nothing to do with me, I actually found quite a bit of articles having to do with various different things about me during the past.

For example: When I updated SG57's (from QJ) Small Physics Game. I found numerous links from gaming blogs that I didn't even know existed as well as ones that are well known that reported on my developments.

You guys should try it... Although I'm sure some people will find more about themselves than others. :eek:

Sullivan

Sullivan is an irish name, very common.

But other crap has always come up when I do it.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
found a few startunknown endunknown sort of posts, as well as the site maclife.com quoting a post I made on zuneboards that was a copypaste of another site.

Adiuvo

You just get a bunch of websites for mine, besides the MforMature profile page.

Adiuvo

14 pages of relative information is waayyy too much ;)

The Squarez game you released seems to really have caught on.

Chathurga

This is pretty interesting, some odd results for me including a weird pastebin log and my account on PS3news (didn't remember that).