• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Have you web searched *your* username?

Seth

MD Party Room
lol this also came up in google

done6oy.png

pspnanoblack.png

Good times lol

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
"My Pokemanz, let me show you them..."
few deviantART stuff thats not mine...
mformuture NXE page
" POKEMANZ ARE REAL" threads....
Yahoo answers...
Results 31 - 40 of about 3,340
I think thats pretty good for my username

Seth

MD Party Room
Freshmilk said:
I google'd Freshmilk PSP after my username brought up a german TV channel, Freshmilk.de. Just got a list of a million sites in a million languages displaying some of my old, crap lua stuff. I got 696,000 for just Freshmilk, and 9,260 for Freshmilk PSP. Some cool things I got included Freshmilk Collective from myspace music, and Fresh Milk; The Secret Life of Breasts, which is epic win.
From The widely acclaimed author of DICK FOR A DAY

Seth

MD Party Room
You never did become a qj dev did you?

That air hockey game gave us dev sats lol//

kaioshade

Duality
Just about every forum and crap that i have ever registered with.

Although my FAQs on gamefaqs are the first results that come up.

Tooplex

Google my name and you get preaty much every website i have registered on. Which is kinda creepy 0_o. Oh and this website http://www.tooplex.com/ Is not mine :p

JaX3RiR

Because of my kind of unique username, I am 99% sure that all the results on Google are about me. Searching for JaXeRiR returns 1,930 results, and searching for JaX3RiR returns 1,730 results. Most of the hits are from QJs main page/forums, but then there's a lot from last.fm and such..

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Most of my results are my websites, websites that I'm a part of, many forum posts, and some of my games on a whack load of foreign sites. But because I changed my name to Electro, I'm missing a chunk of the stuff I did, and Electro is too common to be able to make out what's mine.

CASHMON3Y

Surprisingly most of the results arent from QJ anymore. The top few are from XBMC, and my OpenDNS profile. But if I search for CASHMON3Y1134 I get my steam and ubuntu profile. PSWii60 doesnt turn up anything, but C-money pulls up the rappers urban dictionary page. I don't remember any of my other dupes usernames.

Adiuvo

Surprisingly? Hasn't it been around a year and a half since you used your original name on there?

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Hey guys, just decided to switch things around a bit and used Yahoo this time, if you want, try using other major search engines this time.

I'm finding other different articles about me using Yahoo so far.

This is kind of a time waster, so be warned.

Can a mod/admin change subject of thread to say *web searched* instead of Googled?

Thanks