• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Graphics Request (for a logo)

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
You may have seen my thread about a gaming blog that I have; I have very little skill in Photoshop, and heck, if I even used it, the version I have is only 6.

Can someone possibly help me out by making a quick logo for it?

It would only have to be somewhere between 200-300 px tall, with about 600-800 width.

Blog's name is: Spiked Gaming News Network

I was also thinking that if someone could make one for me, maybe they could do an 'N' with a superscript 2 instead of both News and Network

You wouldn't really get anything out of it though except mention saying that you did it...

Thanks if you guys can help.

-Spike :tup:

Bran

Yell
I could do something for you but not until next week. so if you get someone else to do it don't wait on me.

Any preference on colours, font, or style?

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
ill do it but you will need to be more specific then that.

what shape.

do you want your avatar from this site on it.

what colors.

what font

and i cant do superscript.

spike021

Umm, it doesn't have to be anything real special... I don't have the PSD for the image that I'm using as my avatar unfortunately... so I would only have a jpg of it. Maybe if you could do something similar to that? But also try to match it to the colors that I have currently on my website:

screen-capture.png

And it can be on a transparent background as well if it would look better.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
not sure what you mean do you mean add a logo on to the banner you have or make a banner and put the logo in.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
well its not very good but hey its free.
ive just been messing around with stuff. If i get any better with gimp ill update it for free but here you go.
x3z3wm.jpg

Scorned

Yeah, i suggest either getting better with gimp, learning photoshop, or reading some tutorials before you offer to make something.

Bran

Yell
Yeah I'll make you something. I'll make it tomorrow probably.

Vee's is pretty awesome though.

spike021

[qimg]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3417/spikedf8.png[/qimg]

That's great Vee, thanks! :tup:

EDIT: Just noticed a small typo Vee, there should be a 'd' at the end of Spike :eek:

Yeah I'll make you something. I'll make it tomorrow probably.

Sure, even though Vee made one first, doesn't rule out that yours could be better... (no offense Vee)

Vee

That's great Vee, thanks! :tup:

EDIT: Just noticed a small typo Vee, there should be a 'd' at the end of Spike :eek:

Sure, even though Vee made one first, doesn't rule out that yours could be better... (no offense Vee)

I originally made it as Spiked. But then i noticed your user name and your Avatar both said Spike. If you end up liking my logo, i'll fix that.