• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Post your gaming setup!

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Dorm room? Where's the beer?

Yeah, it's my dorm room (bed is above everything, so it gives it a nice feel - the space atleast). The beer, well it would be in the fridge but I don't drink. Only time we've had beer in the room is when we've had a friend come up for the weekend.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Had to use webcam so angle isn't the greatest. There are a lot of cords in the back of all of it (Wii, 360, TV, Monitor, Laptop, Desktop Switch, Speaker setup, printer setup, electrical for fans in room and such) - something that might be a fire hazard ;)

[qimg]http://jbaillargeon.googlepages.com/Picture26.jpg[/qimg]
woah nice!!
how did you get two screens hook up?
Edit- also I like how you got the angle even if it was with an webcam, then you have each monitor going down

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
woah nice!!
how did you get two screens hook up?
Edit- also I like how you got the angle even if it was with an webcam, then you have each monitor going down

Simple, Nvidia 8800GT has two DVI ports so I used the VGA port on my TV and DVI port on my monitor - just have it setup to clone my screen right now

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Simple, Nvidia 8800GT has two DVI ports so I used the VGA port on my TV and DVI port on my monitor - just have it setup to clone my screen right now
yea, im gonna do that, My t.v has an VGA port too so mine as well use it with my new monitor im buying soon after the holidays are done.

Seth

MD Party Room
Got my hdmi cables today... Got my ps3 and pc set up... Finally got my tv tuner set up to work with media center..

I tried to play left for dead on my tv and it was super lagging...THe 9300 cant handle it...

I not a big fan of this dule moniter thing... I dont understand how to move full screen things like games,meida center,photo slideshows to my tv...Since I cant drag anything full screen to the side...

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
really?
Duo monitor are pretty sweet, its kinda like super computer even if you can't drag things around plus the setup just sweet.

CASHMON3Y

I wish I could dual monitor on my new TV, it doesnt have a VGA port... :(

FranzH

For the Helghast!
I said I would post up images of my new setup ages ago (on QJ) so here they are finally... (taken with a D40)

DSC_0621.jpg

DSC_0618.jpg

DSC_0616.jpg

DSC_0615.jpg

DSC_0617.jpg

Seth

MD Party Room
That a really nice desk..

Hardrive

Contributor
I love the desk too, nice glowing effect.

Vanden, earlier up you were complaining about how you couldn't move windows easily between two monitors. Get UltraMon, it makes the whole dual-monitor experience much more enjoyable under Windows.

FranzH

For the Helghast!
o.o'

Just some flatpack frosted glass desk from Staples and then a light shining on the underneath. Think it was

Seth

MD Party Room
Thanks for the tip HDD I be sure to try it out..

twelve

I'm not dead
HDD stands for HardDriveDisk...? Last I knew there was no "Disk" in his name.

Could be worse, I've seen someone on another forums talking about their HDDTV. I dunno what they thought the extra D stood for but it was funny seeing no one correct them.

Seth

MD Party Room

CASHMON3Y

7 more days! I cant wait for my new TV. To bad I have to wait another 5 after that for my stand. I should start cleaning...