• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Home

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
I can see, I got on then but it was too slow to use and kept getting server timeout errors.

Seth

MD Party Room
Is home out yet I cant seem to find it..

Also just like the rest of you my ps store is down..

twelve

I'm not dead
It should just auto-appear under the network icon.
Without either a firmware update or downloading from the store how that will ever happen?

I managed to get on the store but it's not on the UK one (other new stuff is tho so the store update has happened).

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Everything is working fine for me now. There's a new gamed called saucer pop which is neat, and the Central Plaza has a new look too. And most important, my special namco clothes didn't get deleted.

Vee

Home open is now available for everyone. It magically appears under Playstation Network icon on your XMB. Once you click it, it gives a description then downloads 77mb's.

I honestly dont know what kind of hocus'pokus voodoo magic Sony has, but i have no idea how it just managed to do that whilst it was turned off.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I tried going into my Summer House, but now I'm in an endless loop of connection errors.
So there's still some major bugs that need to be ironed out

But before I got locked out of home, the game spaces seemed nice. Just nothing to do in them besides chat.

Sullivan

Yep, I just downloaded mine and installed an keep getting errors.

Some:

c-9XX error.

I cannot even get passed the accept user agreement.

Sullivan

Be patient about the errors? I almost feel like deleting it period.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

Awesome burn!

I'm socializing tonight in reality so I'll wait till later to try; hopefully the traffic will have died down a bit.