• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Need a program!

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
Ok basicaly i need to streatch some pictures which my mum has to make them bigger. i can do in photoshop but it becomes all pixelated. is there a way to take most of the pixels away? or is there a program which is really good for it. the pictures are quite small some the size of my hand so i need them blown up for her.

please help me out.

Dan

Contributor
try this.

if that doesn't work, can't you just take them to a high street shop and get them blown up? I don't think it's too expensive.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Are we talking about .35mm pictures or digital pictures? If they're digitial you can only get the resolution/size up so high before they become pixelated (depends on the camera). If digital you will find it extremely difficult to upscale/enlarge pictures and have them remain clear - no program will be able to fix this for you. Some may help slightly but never a clear upscaling - I'm going to try out Alien Skin's BlowUp soon and see how that works though

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
I know a way but it would be blurry and unusable.

Might be worse then pixelated image

try using different software for doing this first though.

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
try this.

if that doesn't work, can't you just take them to a high street shop and get them blown up? I don't think it's too expensive.

ill try this. i know i can go to a shop but wanna learn how they do it lol.

the photographs are old like 30 years or so.