• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Frontpage - What would YOU like to see?

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Hey guys, I'm sure that you know that I've been writing some articles, one so far on here and a few on my own blogging site.

I'm going to start writing a bit more on Mfm. I have some ideas that I need to get ironed out a bit more, and then we should see them soon.

What I would like from you if possible, are ideas on what can be reported, but in a unique manner, something that doesn't look like it just came out of a standard news site.

So far, I'm setting up a review for a certain homebrew [PSP] game, and would like to write some previews of games that will be coming out within the next few months.

Thanks ;)

eighty4

I find podcasts to be lame unless they're like Diggnation. Anyways, I think that you should just blog for MFM rather than have your own site covering the same news.

Colm

GTAudio was an awesome podcast and Serideth was planning to get a podcast up and running early on in this site's life.
It was never heard about again.

eighty4

GTAudio was an awesome podcast and Serideth was planning to get a podcast up and running early on in this site's life.
It was never heard about again.

Serideth is only seen on IRC time and time again but podcasts just don't get that "I need to catch up on this" vibe. All the news I need to know is either here or engadget.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
There's still hope for the podcast but it certainly has been in organization mode for awhile. I think spike is more interested in article topics people would like to see as well as format (editorial, review, etc) he should concentrate on.

Vee

I'm not sure if this is where i should ask, but i can also help with the M4M front page if you lot want an extra hand?

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
There's still hope for the podcast but it certainly has been in organization mode for awhile. I think spike is more interested in article topics people would like to see as well as format (editorial, review, etc) he should concentrate on.

Yep, that was what I was getting at basically.

I'm not too much of a voice person either, but, if anyone else likes to do audio-style blogging, you can probably PM an admin to ask about helping with that.

I'm not sure if this is where i should ask, but i can also help with the M4M front page if you lot want an extra hand?

You would need to PM an admin as well, I'm not really one of the people in charge, just an underling basically.

Chathurga

I'd like to see more uniqueness on the front page. Maybe some software reviews, official gaming nights etc.
Right now it's just the same tired industry news that I can get from just about every gaming website on the internet.

Noriyuke

I'd like to see more uniqueness on the front page. Maybe some software reviews, official gaming nights etc.
Right now it's just the same tired industry news that I can get from just about every gaming website on the internet.

I feel the same way, like we need to have gamernights a week, that's a definite, as well as who's gonna be playing and what time and things of that nature on the main page.

But who knows if well even have like a set date and stuff for getting together, the XBox one on friday was alright, i mean i sure as shit need practice but it started a little slow and it felt like it ended too quickly. And even then, like most people that played were still online till like 1 am even tho the gamernight ended at like 10:30

eldiablov

Contributor
Evilseph has a nice section in his blog on interesting software that he finds online. Its called Evilseph's curious finds. I got it from IRC :p

Serideth

I'd like to see retro games reviewed.

I know I don't just speak for myself when I say that I can enjoy a SNES game just as much as a new PS3 one. Also it would make the site more unique.

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
I'd like to see retro games reviewed.

I know I don't just speak for myself when I say that I can enjoy a SNES game just as much as a new PS3 one. Also it would make the site more unique.

i totaly agree all the new games coming out should be reviewed :)

PODCAST isn't a big thing for me really but reviewing would be cool.

Chathurga

Not only did you completely miss the point of Tenchitsu's post MiKeY188, what you said is completely unreasonable. Too many games come out at too high a price for even half of them to be reviewed.

Retro reviews would be cool, I'd like to submit a few if the idea went through.