• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Selling my psp

Hardrive

Contributor
The way you worded the image, it feels like I fell out of bed to find infomercials on the TV ("you won't find this keyboard anywhere"). I probably wouldn't buy it, but that's just me. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is to simply say what you have, don't embellish the fact.

As for selling price, I'd say around $225.

Sullivan

Well some people are saying that I could get about 250$ or more on some other forums, if i put it up on ebay i am sure i could get 230-270$. It really is a good deal for it all, even if you wen't out and bought everything brand spanking new, which all of this is in new mint condition. My psp probably has about no more then 300 hours of use on it.

My good friend wants to buy it for 200$, I just didn't know if that was a good deal.
Thanks for the estimates.

I lol'ed at harddrives post at the beginning. "fell out of bed"

Moose

Meta Moose
Firstly, although it really doesn't matter, you have made many mistakes with grammar and spelling. For example, using plurals where they aren't needed.

If I were you, I would just make a list using a text editor and use that. Although you may think that having an image with a little effort put into it will have some effect on whether the reader will buy your offer or not, I very much doubt it will. I would rather have a list which takes 1 minute to read than have a over sized image to trawl through.

As for the price... $210. It isn't a Slim or PSP-3000, so I can't see anyone really scouting for one of the older PSPs.

EDIT: Give it to your friend for $200... he's a friend after all.

Adiuvo

Parting it gives more money, if you want to do that. But as for the image, take of the 'This is a wonderful deal!' at the end. Whenever sellers do that it kinda puts me off. But that's just me.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Parting it gives more money, if you want to do that. But as for the image, take of the 'This is a wonderful deal!' at the end. Whenever sellers do that it kinda puts me off. But that's just me.

Well parting it only gets you so much money because you can only sell the big parts. Like the screen, mobo, faceplate, UMD drive, UMD door, back-case. Stuff like that. I took apart a totally bricked PSP and sold the parts for about 30 dollars (I couldn't sell the buttons or the speakers though) and took the screen off and put it on another PSP with a broken screen. Sold that one for $130.

If you want to get it over with, sell it to your friend. I sold my Red Zune that I got in the mail for free from Club Live for $100 to my friend. I probably would have gotten more for it on eBay, but I didn't feel like wasting my time with a listing. Although he hates me now because I have an iPod Touch and he's stuck with a Zune. :p

twelve

I'm not dead
Well parting it only gets you so much money because you can only sell the big parts. Like the screen, mobo, faceplate, UMD drive, UMD door, back-case. Stuff like that. I took apart a totally bricked PSP and sold the parts for about 30 dollars (I couldn't sell the buttons or the speakers though) and took the screen off and put it on another PSP with a broken screen. Sold that one for $130.

If you want to get it over with, sell it to your friend. I sold my Red Zune that I got in the mail for free from Club Live for $100 to my friend. I probably would have gotten more for it on eBay, but I didn't feel like wasting my time with a listing. Although he hates me now because I have an iPod Touch and he's stuck with a Zune. :p
I think he meant parting as in Sell the PSP, Games and Accessories separately.

At least that's how I read it. Selling a PSP as spare parts is definitely getting into a niche market.

Adiuvo

Yeah, that's what I meant. Parting as in the whole PSP is hard to do now since that one is so old. About a year ago you could get more if you did do that, but now the only thing people tend to want is the screen.

Seth

MD Party Room
Like the rest I feel it also worth 200ish..

If your a friend or something I give it to him for 150....

Slasher

Suck It
4$ for the whole thing, I'll paypal you the monies

... Seriously though, how much for that ir keyboard? Is it any good?

Sullivan

The keyboard retailed at a very high price when I bought it, around 50-60 USD.
I only bought it for 25$, it was cool atm, but yes it is actually really good.

Thanks for all the estimates, but this isn't bash on sullivan's sale image. I whipped it up really quick, because images and such shows a buyer what they will get more then just txt.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
4$ for the whole thing, I'll paypal you the monies

... Seriously though, how much for that ir keyboard? Is it any good?

That IR Keyboard is extremely good, I bought it way back when I had my Pocket PC (was made for Palms/PPC devices) and still have it lying around somwhere. Huge layout and a nice stand - only downside is that it isn't pocketable exactly. One of the best IR keyboards on the market - I bought it open box for 50$ at the time

eighty4

"You wont find this anywhere!"

Should be changed to something to make it seem like you bought it for an expensive price.

Sullivan

lol at abe, well i have decided that i am going to sell it to my friend, he originally wanted to buy it for 250$, but he is a friend so I told him 175$. Thanks guys. I just needed to get some estimates.