• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

uPnP client

Seth

MD Party Room
Hey guys I need your help.... Well today I installed Windows 7 and love it..But on vista I had a really nice uPnP client for my ps3 that I forgot to backup. It dident have much of a gui....Low on Ram, and started with a T....It logo was some kind of tv box...

And no it not TVersity or TwonkyVision and it also 100% free and for windows..... I found it on someone digg comment under a story I cant seem to think of at the moment..

If you use this uPnP client or can help me find it...That be great...It was a really alot better then TVersity and TwonkyVision...

Hellcat

Contributor
Uh, sorry I can't be of help, but whatever that was sounds pretty great, so I'll do a quick "subscribe to this thread" and shut up....

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I just spent about 20min looking for you and I've come up with squat. Are you sure it started with a T? lol (MythTV, Tversity, Twonky all sound like it lol). May I suggest just settling with Tversity for the time being? I don't usually come up with nothing on my searches like this

Seth

MD Party Room
Yea 100% sure..Same here when I search for something I find it but I just cant seem to find this..Really sucks...

and yea I be using Tversity for the time being..

Seth

MD Party Room
While it not what I was looking for...It seem to be just as good if not better...

Thanks.!

PLus it scans all my drives I found it great..