• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone/iPod Touch General Discussion

-chw42-

Like a Boss

Target. It's in-store only and not all stores carry it.

Link

Bump: Chronic is trying to port Pusher onto the 2G. Don't know how it's going to work out. But if it somehow does, we can use the installer app.

Moose

Meta Moose
I believe they will be closer cracking the BT chip when they have jailbroken the device. Wider accessibility of the devices hardware and software can only lead to good things. :biggrin:

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
I believe they will be closer cracking the BT chip when they have jailbroken the device. Wider accessibility of the devices hardware and software can only lead to good things. :biggrin:

Bleh, me needs it done legit!!!

I still am undecided on if it gets jb'ed if I'll do it. I like the possibility of emus, but I don't see a read solid point in it.

Ah, brings me back to the days when I wished to hack my PSP. :p

_Syn

Is there a way to view the applications that you have downloaded from the App Store in iTunes? I share accounts with my friend, and I wanna see which apps he has downloaded :)

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Is there a way to view the applications that you have downloaded from the App Store in iTunes? I share accounts with my friend, and I wanna see which apps he has downloaded :)

No. But, you can sync all of his apps from his iPod/iPhone onto your PC, as long as you authorize the machine.

eighty4

It shows all recent downloads in account info if you click your email in the store then proceed to view whatever else is there.

Sinfulfate

Ya in itunes there is an applications tab right under podcasts. It will show all the apps you downloaded from the app store.

Scorned

Bleh, me needs it done legit!!!

I still am undecided on if it gets jb'ed if I'll do it. I like the possibility of emus, but I don't see a read solid point in it.

I dont recommend it if it's just for emu's...

Emulators on the Touch are horrible, imo. Not because they run badly or anything, but it feels really awkward, and the controls can get annoying at times.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Man I cant wait til the 2nd gen gets jailbreak so I can get free apps. Must be nice.

ilyace

If I released any of the apps I wrote for the iPhone, they would def be free, unless I spent a lot of money and time making them.

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
Ahem, I am a small time developer... Once I make sellable games, if I find that you are illegally downloading mine, I will mess with you bad. :mad:

I am also a small time dev learning objective C. It is going pretty well. I don't think anything I make will be accepted because my first app I am making is just a web browser that links to streaming tv shows :p I will share if it ever gets finished.