• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

"I watched this film today and I recommend/don't recommend it."

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
Seven Pounds was very close to being my favorite movie of all time.. Will Smith is my favorite actor and I thought he was perfect for the character. I did go see it a second time in theaters because it was so good, but the second time sucked... I almost fell asleep :(

I recommend watching it once, and watch it with your girlfriend/boyfriend.

Serideth

Wow had not heard of that movie and just saw the tailor for it now, looks really good, Will Smith is starting to age though :(

Serideth

I re-watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures last night, it was amazing, going to watch the other one tonight.

Chathurga

Wow had not heard of that movie and just saw the tailor for it now, looks really good, Will Smith is starting to age though :(

Like what twelve said, I think the trailer depicted a totally different film. It's totally different.

I watched The Wrestler a little while ago, incredible movie. I love going into films not knowing a thing about them, makes it a lot more fun.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I watched The Wrestler a little while ago, incredible movie. I love going into films not knowing a thing about them, makes it a lot more fun.

I started downloading that this morning before I left for work. That and Slumdog. I look forward to watching them both.

Serideth

Just saw Bill and Ted's most bogus journey, I honestly don't know what to make of those movies, I enjoyed them anyway.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I've just seen 'Slumdog Millionaire'. It was quite an abstract film, but I enjoyed it. It was alright, but nothing to shout about, really. 6/10.

Also, about 4 days ago, I went to see 'Twilight'. I expected what I expect of any 'Love' movie; which was basically for it to be a chick-flick. Still, whilst it did have a few cheesy moments, I actually thought it was pretty epic. Took a while getting into it, though. 8/10.

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
Also, about 4 days ago, I went to see 'Twilight'. I expected what I expect of any 'Love' movie; which was basically for it to be a chick-flick. Still, whilst it did have a few cheesy moments, I actually thought it was pretty epic. Took a while getting into it, though. 8/10.

I took my girlfriend to see that. She is one of those twilight freaks.. :|

Anyways, I surprisingly really enjoyed it. It was a lot better than I expected and I recommend it to everyone. From what I've learned I'm sure most of the members of this forum would rather die than see this movie but I'm telling you, it's actually pretty decent.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
A movie I would like to mention because it kicks ass but never got much exposure is "Ronin". The movie was released in 1998 and stars Robert DeNiro but it's not a mafia movie; it's more a spy flick.

Here's one of the car chase scenes in Ronin.
[yt]CVaNBrYLvFg[/yt]

ilyace

A movie I would like to mention because it kicks ass but never got much exposure is "Ronin". The movie was released in 1998 and stars Robert DeNiro but it's not a mafia movie; it's more a spy flick.

[yt]CVaNBrYLvFg[/yt]

Yes, that movie was great!

Seth

MD Party Room
I just saw How To Lose Friends & Alienate People loved it. It very much worth watching...I was shocked on how good it is.

Mister Chief

[yt]CVaNBrYLvFg[/yt]

I used to rent that all the time.

andyauff

I saw a horror movie called "The Strangers" and it was pretty bad. The whole thing was just this couple being chased by 3 people in masks... don't know why or anything. No plot besides trying to stay alive. It had potential, but didn't live up to it.

Also, I just wanted to say that whenever I see this thread title I think of The Beatles' song "A Day In The Life". The line "I read the news today, oh boy.". You know, I watched this film today, I read the news today,... haha.