• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Woot got a job at Panera Bread

Seth

MD Party Room
Well I just got a job at Panera Bread,super happy(even tho pay isent that great 8.00) But it really only for the weekends so it not a big deal. It was crazy hard trying to find a job anywhere...The bad news is that I be working the same shifts as my mom...

So anyway what do you guys think of Panera Bread.Anyone eat there?

Bran

Yell
Yeah that's why I moved to Ohio man.. WAY too hard to find work in Michigan. And I'd totally want to work more than the weekends...

I could go for some Panera, next time I'm in Michigan I should swing by whatever one you're working at.

Seth

MD Party Room
We usually buy bread from Panera when he have people over for dinner. Sounds like a fun place to work.

65% discount on food..:cool:

Bran

Yell
I think I'm gonna apply to the Panera which is next to a target next to a mall where I'm at.

Any tips on what they want? is there a damn personality test?

eighty4

Why why why why why why why why why why did you go to an interview for a job that your mom works at.

Adiuvo

I've never heard of it, though congrats on getting a job.

When I turn 16 I plan on working at a produce store close by. They're still hiring, though only part time.

Serideth

Why why why why why why why why why why did you go to an interview for a job that your mom works at.

It's any port in a storm right now with the current economy.

Even I'm doing some contract work in the place my mom works in a couple of months, no shame in it, money is money.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I used to go to Panera Bread almost every day back when I was in high school, it's a pretty nice place, the food is good. Congrats on the job :)

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
I think I'm gonna apply to the Panera which is next to a target next to a mall where I'm at.

Any tips on what they want? is there a damn personality test?

umm....that's no where in NY is it?

Vanden said:
Well I just got a job at Panera Bread,super happy(even tho pay isent that great 8.00) But it really only for the weekends so it not a big deal. It was crazy hard trying to find a job anywhere...The bad news is that I be working the same shifts as my mom...

So anyway what do you guys think of Panera Bread.Anyone eat there?

heh gj, that's more than i make at subway, $7.30 yippee=-(

Adiuvo

That's funny, considering you live in NorCal (from what I've heard). The most I've seen of them is in the San Francisco Bay Area. :cool:

Which district? I'm usually around Union Square or the Presidio when I go to San Francisco. If it's on Market, that's probably why I've never heard of it :laugh:

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
Haven't heard of it.

Minimum wage in this part of Canada is $8.10, even more out west.

EDIT: Forgot about currency change for a second

Its not bad though seeing as minimum wage for someone under 18 in america is 6.75 an hour.

last year i worked at a lawn service and thats what they payed me.

when your 18 minimum wage is 7.25 i believe. Thats what im getting anyway if there underpaying me ill kick there ass.

eighty4

Its not bad though seeing as minimum wage for someone under 18 in america is 6.75 an hour.

last year i worked at a lawn service and thats what they payed me.

when your 18 minimum wage is 7.25 i believe. Thats what im getting anyway if there underpaying me ill kick there ass.

It doesn't become 7.25 ill sometime in June or July.