• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The Maw

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
It looks like a good game. I tried the demo. It looks like a quality 1200 point game for 800 points but since it is that much, it sounds like that the game's length is not big, which I don't want to buy a game that will beat in 2 hours.

Joey

It looks like a good game. I tried the demo. It looks like a quality 1200 point game for 800 points but since it is that much, it sounds like that the game's length is not big, which I don't want to buy a game that will beat in 2 hours.

It's probably only 800 points because nobody would buy it at 1200... People didn't even want to spend 1200 on Braid and Castle Crashers. They definitely wouldn't for a game nobody heard of until last week.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
It's probably only 800 points because nobody would buy it at 1200... People didn't even want to spend 1200 on Braid and Castle Crashers. They definitely wouldn't for a game nobody heard of until last week.

I wonder, how did Castle Crashers get so popular last week??

twelve

I'm not dead
I've heard that this game is really good but really short (3-4 hours and lacking replayability).

I bought Braid for 1,200 points and that was also really short and lacking in much replayability.

I'm gonna buy this later as I'm sure it'll be 800 points well spent.

Dj Lonestar

3-4 hours is more than some full retail titles so for 600msp great value i enjoyed the demo will probly pick it up soon.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I knew/heard nothing of this game until I saw it featured on the dashboard somewhere. I'm still on the fence about picking it up.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
It looks like a great game. I just don't want to spend my points. The Fallout 3 DLC is coming very soon so I will save them.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I saw the advertisement and it looks like a fun game. But I'm trying to save money for Call of Duty:WaW

twelve

I'm not dead
So I didn't buy it last night. I've decided to play my pile of retail games that has built up while I've been lost in WoW the past few months.

I do still intend to get it at some point though.

Joey

Played the demo... Graphically, it's the best 3D XBLA so far, but I don't think there's gonna be much to the gameplay. Seems like it's just gonna be overly simple logic puzzles.

I don't know, they practially told you want to do in the demo, and if the game is only 3-4 hours, it doesn't seem like that was just a tutorial. If it was, then I wouldn't expect there to be too much variety.

All in all, I don't see myself picking this up, unless someone I actually give a shit about gives it a good review.