• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Fallout 3

Joey

Just got to level 20, and unlocked the "explorer" perk, which reveals every thing on the map... And I've maybe discovered, like, 1/4 of the locations in this game.

This game is just huge.

Adiuvo

It's alright. You can't go back into the DLC area afterwards though. Only problem I found with it.

Adiuvo

That's the one at Evergreen Mills. There's one more supposedly. I saw one in Les'Enfant Plaza, but I run quite a few mods that might have added it.

Andy

Champion of the Sun
If I can remember correctly, they are at;

• Takoma Industries in a car park
  • Another one just north east from Evergreen Mills, inside a trainwreck there is a cage with a teddy in it, take the teddy to trigger the Behemoth
  • One in the Capitol Building
  • And ofcourse the one in Evergreen Mills that is locked up in a cage, and one at the GNR studio.

Adiuvo

I took some screenshots of the Anchorage playing area here. It's not the whole play area, but I'll have the rest done by the weekend.

The gauss rifle was added by the DLC BTW.

Joey

I took some screenshots of the Anchorage playing area here. It's not the whole play area, but I'll have the rest done by the weekend.

The gauss rifle was added by the DLC BTW.

The Gauss Rifle is like the damn Alien blaster with a scope... It's ridiculously powerful.

Mister Chief

16 hours in and I have arrived at Rivet City and done some business.

I've been looking at this fallout wiki when I arrive at a new location to see what I can do there and it is insane how much content is in the game. There are just so many side quests and different ways to do them.

Chathurga

16 hours and you only arrived there now? You must be pretty mad into your side quests :O
OT: Just finished watching AD there, lol'd hard at the part in your av.

Anyone have a verdict on Operation Anchorage, worth getting?

Joey

16 hours and you only arrived there now? You must be pretty mad into your side quests :O

I'm a couple hours in, and it's not that great. It's 100% action, and that's not this game's strong suit.

$10 just seems like a little too much for what it is.

Euphoria

Sales Nut
I didn't get much time on this game, maybe 20 hours or so. I can not even remember the last thing I did, but I know I had a "blast" with Megaton. ;)

I seriously need to buy this game at some point. I will probably get it when the price drops a bit, same thing I did with Oblivion.

Mister Chief

I've only done five side quests with an additional one open at the moment. The open one is the survival guide and since I have level 75 speech I just lie about doing everything.

I also just made the shishkabob and holy shit is it awesome! As soon as I made it I ran around Megaton and killed everyone. It's pretty much a big knife on fire that cuts off people's limbs and sets them on fire when you attack them. It's pretty much a one hit kill on anyone even though my melee skill is very low.

OT: AD FTW!

Colm

Mister, where did you get your shishkebab parts? Getting random parts doesn't seem to be my strongpoint.
Oh, and I need to get Anchorage, but I still don't have a legit copy of this game :(

To get shishkebab plans, go and finish the quest in Arefu.

Mister Chief

I had a couple of each part except the motorcycle handbrake which I found in a little slaver camp on my way to Rivet City. I can't really remember where it was so I can't be more specific. I also found a lot of the parts in Greyditch but they can really be found anywhere.