• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Networking

Noriyuke

I was kinda curious to see if anyone would be down for doing something like this, weve already networked on here and possibly on Xbox Live or Playstation Network or the Wii, but i dont have any of your Myspace's Facebook's Hi5's, none of you are friends on my What.cd (which someone gave me an invite to) or any other webpage for that matter.

So what gives? Anyone interesting in sharing and networking?

Plus, i need some help getting a higher ration on what.cd

:(

That was kinda the objective of this thread, but i would like to know if you guys wouldnt mind doing some more networking.

Myspace: Kubano | MySpace.com

Facebook: Incompatible Browser | Facebook
What.cd: Noriyuke

Ill post others if asked, these are the only ones of any relevance that comes to mind, currently.

Seth

MD Party Room

Noriyuke

I don't have a facebook, myspace, any sort of networking profile. And I don't plan on getting one anytime soon. It's a cult, I tell you. YOU'RE ALL PART OF A FUCKING CULT. :)

Well do you have a what.cd? or a thepeerhub.com? or Demonoid? those in a sense are forms of networking, and wouldn't you consider this some form of networking? i mean we do stuff most other networking sites don't, like the whole map location thing we've got on here.

Seth

MD Party Room
I don't have a facebook, myspace, any sort of networking profile. And I don't plan on getting one anytime soon. It's a cult, I tell you. YOU'RE ALL PART OF A FUCKING CULT. :)
To get pictures to your friends there is not better way than putting them on facebook...That the main part I joined facebook..

How do I add friends on what.cd?

Noriyuke

i will now be in the process of figuring that out. search the user an clikc add to friends, thats what i did for abe

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
My What and TC is futuregator15

EDIT: found u on what and am downloading one of the torrents your seeding to help out your ratio. But seriously you need to seed more than 2 torrents to get your ratio up

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
^^^ Didn't I see you on what??? I think it was under one of the post talking about the admin of tvt stealing accounts or something like that