• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Mark Your Milestones!!!

Seth

MD Party Room
I really enjoyed this thread in the good old days of Premium...Maybe it can be breath back to life..

Almost at 400...

Bran

Yell
357.png

Vee

Its my little cousins birthday today. He wants a Wii, anyone know where i can get one in london? I've heard everywheres sold out..

eldiablov

Contributor
Seems to be the wii sports bundle thats sold out everywhere. In Game they have a mario kart bundle or something like that. You'd be best to try that.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
I have started to overcome my depression. only broke down once in the past 2 weeks, as opposed to the nightly occurence it once was.

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
One of my computer teachers told me she was going to put in a word for me to join my school's tech crew. In my opinion it's a pretty good honor. Goes on my resum

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team

Seth

MD Party Room
Nice Chathurga..

I just past my 777 post almost at a 1000

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
Aren't you glad you don't have me in your school =P

I exploited a vulnerability in the Novell system for my school and broke into the school's server tree with full read and write.

It's what is expected when a school runs a million year old security and OS package.

See, I really have nothing to worry about. There are only like 4 or 5 people that have even heard of linux. We're a farming school... it isn't tough to get into Tech Crew. The only reason someone wouldn't is because they would rather hack the school instead.

The "baddest" thing I've done is use a proxy to bypass school blocks.
It worked for a week and then word got around and next thing I know 90% of the school knows about it with 10 different people getting credit for finding it (none of which were me). I'm not sure what I'll be doing. I think it's more hardware like helping teachers with projector or pc errors than security. Our IT admin can handle that considering there is next to no threat here.

Seth

MD Party Room
Made a 1000 post today!!!