• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New Dragon Ball Z episode.

Serideth

I thought this was big enough news (not new news) to get a thread of it's own. It's been out for a few months or so now afaik and I haven't got the chance to see it. Most of you that are around my age would of grown up watching this on TV and although now it may not be the coolest thing out there I'm sure it has a place somewhere in your hearts.

Anyway here's the new introduction, it's similar to the original but has the new characters in it and really brought back some major nostalgia for me.

Anyone else seen this yet?

[YT]ffBxXnuiybI[/YT]

Serideth

I'm watching the whole thing in HD mode on Youtube right now.

I won't give too much away but it turns out someone has a relative show up :)

Dan

Contributor
It's great that they've made a new episode in what... 10/11 years?

I'm also rather happy that it IS DragonballZ, GT was a complete waste of time IMO.

eighty4

GT shouldn't even count. It wasn't a true work of Akira. Anyways - I found a DL online and will watch it sooner or later.

Bran

Yell
I'll watch it if it ever gets dubbed. The NA VA's who do the games are a decent facsimily of the original ones.

Or if that never happens I'll watch it on mute. :(

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Wasn't as good as I hoped, but was still alright.

Serideth

Wasn't as good as I hoped, but was still alright.

Considering it was one episode and not an entire saga I thought it was pretty good.

Would of been nice to of seen a Goku V Vegeta standoff though as opposed to introducing new bad guys.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah I spose :p
Nice display picture :D