• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gallery: Tekken 6

eXo

M for Messenger
Namco Bandai sends over a handful of screenshots from Tekken 6, the sixth installment in its flagship arcade fighting series. The screens show off several of the game’s dynamic locales and characters. Featuring an online component for one-on-one global match-ups, the title is due out fall 2009 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Tekken 6 Screenshots

More...

Serideth

Ughhhh, not to sound like a fanboy but I really can't imagine playing a Tekken game on a 360, the controller would feel so odd for it.

Ughhhh, not to sound like a fanboy but I really can't imagine playing a Tekken game on a 360, the controller would feel so odd for it.

I agree. There's absolutely no way I would ever play Tekken with a 360 controller.

Screenshots look sweet though.

Serideth

I agree. There's absolutely no way I would ever play Tekken with a 360 controller.

Yeah, Tekken is one of the few games I'm really really really good at so I can't wait for this to come out. I'm not a fan of 3D fighters in general but Tekken always pulls it off really well and I love that all the characters feel unique.

Nothing worse than fighting games where all the chars feel the same.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh

Agreed.

The game is made for dual shock controllers.

I remember tekken tag teams. i couldnt even play it with a madcatz dual shock was way too odd. Imagine that but with a 360 controller.

Bran

Yell
I love Tekken...

Fucking DR:OL and it's shitty web code. Else I'd be playing that with Gman all the time.

I love Tekken...

Fucking DR:OL and it's shitty web code. Else I'd be playing that with Gman all the time.

Yep. I tried playing with Terri once... It never connected no matter what we tried.

Hopefully Tekken 6 is gravy as fuck, so we can actually get to PLAY ONLINE.

Bran

Yell
well Soul Calibur 4 has pretty good online, so hopefully Tekken 6 is better than that even.

Bran

Yell
It might just due to the controls. Tekken kinda requires the D-pad to be used.

Does anyone know how soulcalibur did on the 360 vs. the PS3? I think Vader might have had that number fudged though. Soulcaliburs combos are much easier than tekken though so you don't really need the D-pad in that one.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'll probably grab this for the 360 since I'll have a nice arcade stick by the time this releases.