• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Random: Baby-faced boy is father at 13

Chathurga

snn1305aa380732314aji6.jpg

God damn am I glad I'm not him. Fucked for life yo, unless he bolts (I'd seriously consider it).

He looks around 10 and she could could pass for 18+, that picture looks pretty wrong. Imagine the sex, eh?

Brad

Yoshimi
The video is insane, they ask him whats he gonna do "financially".

And hes like whats financially..

Adiuvo

That's disgusting. What horrible parents, and that kid obviously doesn't have much common sense. I'm surprised they're allowed to keep the child. The kids obviously can't support it and the parents of the kids don't sound able to either.

EDIT: The video was even worse. 'What's financially?' Honestly...

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
The youngest person I've know who got his 15-year-old girlfriend pregnant is(was) 16, but wow. 13? Lol. I'm too scared to watch the video, I might be ashamed.

Joey

This is why the legal age of consent needs to be lowered to 15. How come this dork who probably pops after 20 seconds gets to fuck her, but I'm a grown man with skills. Seriously, these kids are fucking at 13, I'm giving them a 2 year head start.

Although, in this case, he can have it. I wouldn't fuck this chick if she was legal and sitting on my cock as I type this.

Joey

It actually rises my blood pressure to know people this stupid exist.

And now they've just come together and spawned a stupid baby.

It's kind of cleche, but this is why society is as stupid as it is. Stupid people have 3-4 kids, while smart people have 0-1 kid... You know, because they're fucking smart, and realize that having kids is absolutely fucking stupid.

Seriously folks, we have 6 billion people on this planet, we're not rebuilding after the flood anymore. You'd actually be doing the world a favor by not littering the planet with another mouth to feed.

By the way, this story is far from insane... It doesn't even toe the line of unbelievable.

Zx30

Beto

It's kind of cleche, but this is why society is as stupid as it is. Stupid people have 3-4 kids, while smart people have 0-1 kid... You know, because they're fucking smart, and realize that having kids is absolutely fucking stupid.

Seriously folks, we have 6 billion people on this planet, we're not rebuilding after the flood anymore. You'd actually be doing the world a favor by not littering the planet with another mouth to feed.

By the way, this story is far from insane... It doesn't even toe the line of unbelievable.
Well I wouldn't go as far as to say that having kids is stupid, but I'd definitely agree that this one will surely grow up to become a dumb ass like his parents.
People like these will cause the end of the world..if that ever happens.
Mark my words. It'll be because of some dumbass.

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
The chick looks like she needs a few more hits on the crack pipe.
But no joking, What kind of filthy whore lets a 13 year old fuck her?
EDIT: Also, this should have been a sure abortion ... the kid would have been alot happier not being brought into this world with parents like that.

Mister Chief

[qimg]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3308/snn1305aa380732314aji6.jpg[/qimg]

God damn am I glad I'm not him. Fucked for life yo, unless he bolts (I'd seriously consider it).

He looks around 10 and she could could pass for 18+, that picture looks pretty wrong. Imagine the sex, eh?

She is fucking haggard.

Davee

lolhax

Yes, but economically developed countries are following this trend of low amount of children. Which is bad. Think about it, medical successes mean that people live longer. So those who make it past 65 (in UK anyway) retire and no longer work and do NOT contribute to the working economy.

Think about it, if more and more people reach past 65 they are no longer putting into the system but with their pension, they are taking out of the system. If they're not enough younger children, they cannot pay the amount needed into the system to support the over 65's.

I dunno if it's like this in the US, but in Scotland anyway, this is a major issue. Our birth rate keeps dropping below the death rate (decline in population) and there is soon going to be insufficient amounts of people to support the elderly people. However, our population has started to rise in the recent years.

On Topic: I seriously can't believe that has happened. What kind of parents would let that happen? That poor baby is going to have a rough upbringing and the parents education is going to take a major hit (but I guess it couldn't of been that great if they let it happen).

Vee

Wait a minute, the legal age in the UK is 16. So how on earth did they allow two people under that age, concieve a baby?

On top of that, why isn't that woman not being charged with pedophilia?

Serideth

Also, this should have been a sure abortion ... the kid would have been alot happier not being brung into this world with parents like that.

Wow wow wow, I'm pro choice and all, but I think if I had a choice to be aborted or take my chances with them I'd take the latter. I mean it's no ideal situation but I'd rather take my chances.

Chathurga

Wait a minute, the legal age in the UK is 16. So how on earth did they allow two people under that age, concieve a baby?

Why would she be?

The chick looks like she needs a few more hits on the crack pipe.
But no joking, What kind of filthy whore lets a 13 year old fuck her?
EDIT: Also, this should have been a sure abortion ... the kid would have been alot happier not being brung into this world with parents like that.

God damn I hate when women are called whores, what kind of reatrded 13 year old would fuck someone without a condom? I sure as fuck knew what they were at that age, he should have too.
The blame lays equally between both of them.

Gutya

What do you mean "how did they allow it?"?

It's pretty easy to have sex without other people knowing.

She isn't a woman, she's 15.

eldiablov

Contributor

:bored: Not sure what you mean by your first point.

It isn't paedophilia ?