• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Red vs Blue fans

Cryox

Bro.
if any of you are Red vs Blue fans, i just checked the site today and saw that they have released a new mini-series called RvB: Relocated

From the front page:
This time, we're using our mini-series to stay with the guys and see what they're up to between stories. If you've been with us a while, you know that means "less plot, more stupid". And this is a whole mini-series full of dumb. Hope you like it.

Link to the first Video if your interested.

Hardrive

Contributor
I really enjoyed Reconstruction, hopefully this will be good as well.

I loved the original RvB story as well. In fact, all of the Linux machines on my network are named after RvB characters :)

EDIT: Just watched it. I wish the episodes were longer. Now we have to wait... two weeks until the next one? Lame.

Cryox

Bro.
Yeah, Reconstruction was great, and i agree, the episodes should be a bit longer.

But i have a feeling the Mythic Maps will be added into the series in no time.

I loved the original RvB story as well. In fact, all of the Linux machines on my network are named after RvB characters
That's a pretty funny idea, is your slowest machine named Caboose by any chance?

Hardrive

Contributor
Yeah, Reconstruction was great, and i agree, the episodes should be a bit longer.

But i have a feeling the Mythic Maps will be added into the series in no time.

That's a pretty funny idea, is your slowest machine named Caboose by any chance?

Yup. My server (Pentium 4), is caboose. Sarge is my gaming machine, because, he's just a beast. My laptop is either Lopez or just Warthog depending on what distro I boot. It's the best.

Cryox

Bro.
yeah, seriously, how could you insult the Puma like that? haha, that was a good episode.

btw, i like how the h3 warthogs saw puma on the tires