• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Midway Files Chapter 11

Adiuvo

Nothing could have saved the company at that point. I just added it up and that's $66,437,760 in debt. It's a shame to see them go, but they obviously didn't make good financial decisions to get that far.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
It's their fault and they are getting what's bound to happen when you make bad decisions.

The thing about bailing companies out(I thought this monologue I'm getting into for some reason could apply to "bankrupt" and "company") is that history repeats itself, and they will make the same dumb decisions as they did before.

So, let the bad companies die out, and new companies will come in their place.

Always hated midway's games anyway =/.

Serideth

The amount of crap subpar games these guys turned out was shocking, this is no loss.

If someone like Namco or Square went down I' might be upset but looking through the list of games they made I can't even find 3 I enjoyed.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
The amount of crap subpar games these guys turned out was shocking, this is no loss.

If someone like Namco or Square went down I' might be upset but looking through the list of games they made I can't even find 3 I enjoyed.

recent midway or EVER?

recently, i agree, but def not ever.

the orig mortal kombats were SWEET!

Robby

Los Doyers!
If you're being serious, the creators of Mortal Combat. As of late though, they haven't really had any good games.
Mortal Kombat ;)

But yea, only game I liked from them was Mortal Kombat so I see no loss here.

Seth

MD Party Room
Marvel vs DC was fun as hell.

I agree, I really thought it was great...But other than that I dident see any others that where good...

Btw does this mean no more mortal kombats games?

Colm

Depends on whether or not they'll sell the IP to pay their creditors.