• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

EvilSeph

Administrator
Not at all. Not knowing something doesn't make you an idiot. Being afraid to ask about the unknown does.

I've deleted all the "google it"-esque replies because it's a personal pet peeve of mine for people to do that. How on earth Google would know the answer without someone answering it in the first place is beyond me. My point is, if everyone were to post google it to every request, there would really be no need for forums because a question is better asked to a bot than to a human. Despicable.

If you're going to tell someone to google it, why waste the time? Why not be productive and just give them the answer? We're a community - and a great one at that - let's help each other out please?

To answer the original question: TC stands for TehConnection and it is a movie torrent tracker.

Vee

I'm looking for a reletively hard album to find. I've searched rapdshare and warez-bb has its crapped out search feature. Would someone be able to provide me with an account that i could download it on? Or alternatively, see if they can get me the album?

Jake Shimabukuro - Gently Weeps

thanks in advance.

Moose

Meta Moose
I'm looking for a reletively hard album to find. I've searched rapdshare and warez-bb has its crapped out search feature. Would someone be able to provide me with an account that i could download it on? Or alternatively, see if they can get me the album?

thanks in advance.

I'm downloading it now. I will upload it to RS when it is done. :)

nights

I still haven't gotten ANY invites to SCC....

=/

Theres no set system as to when they will give them out...

But if anyone wants anything...name it.....

lol

Seth

MD Party Room

thanks in advance.

It on what.cd.That Moose source..

Vee

Thanks moose!

BTW, is What.CD ran through torrents? I've never really gotten on with torrents. For some reason, they're always incredibly slow to download for me. Even though i get 800kbps on RS. Do you think i need to forward ports?

Moose

Meta Moose
Yeah, try forwarding the correct ports and make sure you leave the torrents downloading for more than an hour at a time (most torrents take a while before reaching your top DL speed) otherwise you will never reach full speeds. It all depends on the seeders too.

Seth

MD Party Room

Vee

I'm doing that test now. Thanks moose for the advice.

Does anyone have a spare what.cd invite? I'd be really greatful if i could get one. I'm constantly trying to find albums that arn't on rapidshare.

Seth

MD Party Room
Anyone got a rapidshare account?

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I hate asking for things, but If anyone has an invite to any decent music site it'll be appreciated. Only thing I have is funfile invites and I doubt anyone wants that.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I hate asking for things, but If anyone has an invite to any decent music site it'll be appreciated. Only thing I have is funfile invites and I doubt anyone wants that.

PM me your email address and I can send you a waffles invite once they are open again.

Seth

MD Party Room

I used to have funfile it wasent that great...

Vee

I'm doing that test now. Thanks moose for the advice.

Does anyone have a spare what.cd invite? I'd be really greatful if i could get one. I'm constantly trying to find albums that arn't on rapidshare.

Does anyone have a invite to a decent music downloading site/torrent?