• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Tribal Wars - Our Tribe.

Cryox

Bro.
i have 3 villages adjacent to me, who are all three very low in points (93, 89, and 115) now, i don't think any of these guys log on often, so i want to farm them (if that's the word).

Now, my problem is, how do i go figuring out if they are active or not? keep track of their points? message them?

~tbb15

Adiuvo

It doesn't really matter so long as they're not in a tribe, and they can't hurt you. Scout first to make sure they can't, then attack as much as you want.

eldiablov

Contributor
Im in the same situation as you. Two villages that look empty, I cba with scouts i'm just sending in 100 spearmen and 50 axemen. May god be with them.

Adiuvo

If any of you are near me I can send some scouts to check out your village. Can't really be more than two or three fields away though, otherwise it will take about three hours for me to scan them.

Adiuvo

The light cavalry should handle most things unless he's high in rank, but you probably will experience some losses in the spears if that was the bare minimum to kill all of his troops.

Andy

Champion of the Sun
Yeah that's what I'm thinking, the Light cav are extremely strong so they should do well. The good thing is I am pretty sure I can build troops faster than him, so if I lose I will just rebuild until I have a shit load. When I win, I'm thinking about farming him, it's just he's in a clan with a few high ranks (900 points).

Cryox

Bro.
yeah, i just attacked him.... and he has no troops lol, so i guess i can cut my 80 min supply run literally in half.

Adiuvo

Some guy with around 400 my points declared war on me. I played the dumbass and said I didn't scout him, but I found the report, so I did. If that's his whole army, then mine will kill his with around 90 losses of units. He's also sent an attack, and judging from the time remaining and that report, axemen are his slowest unit so he's sending his whole army.

Anyone able to support to make it clean? I'll send 1,000 of each resource if you can (for encouragement ;)).

EDIT: Nevermind, issue resolved.

Serideth

Some guy with around 400 my points declared war on me. I played the dumbass and said I didn't scout him, but I found the report, so I did. If that's his whole army, then mine will kill his with around 90 losses of units. He's also sent an attack, and judging from the time remaining and that report, axemen are his slowest unit so he's sending his whole army.

Anyone able to support to make it clean? I'll send 1,000 of each resource if you can (for encouragement ;)).

EDIT: Nevermind, issue resolved.

Sorry I missed this, what happened in the end? also what's his user name, if he's near me I can catapult him.

Adiuvo

He said sorry for acting like that, and recalled his troops. I told him about losing his whole army if it fought mine, so I think that's what really made him recall.

No harm done anyways, so your catapults can be put to better use. Thanks for the offer though.

Cryox

Bro.
Hey, can anyone send some spare supplies (i.e. wood, iron, clay) to my village?
here are the cords. if anyone is interested and has any extras:
Newer Mombassa (276|800) K82

Thanks to anyone who can help,
~tbb15

Adiuvo

We can't right now. I tried sending some starter resources to Tommi earlier today and Tribal Wars gave this error:

Free trading is deactivated right now
Tribal internal trade will be activated on the 22.02.2009 at 04:50.
Free sending of resources will be activated on the 23.05.2009 at 05:50.

Cryox

Bro.
Oh okay didn't know that.

btw, nvm about giving me supplies, Tommi needs them more than me.

w00t. 100th post [/fireworks]

Adiuvo

Alright, I've been losing a few troops on every raid for some reason, five spears there, a swordsman there, etc.. But, this last raid really set a record. 24 spears is unbelievable. Does anyone have an idea on what causes the spears to randomly die?

Chathurga

Alright, I've been losing a few troops on every raid for some reason, five spears there, a swordsman there, etc.. But, this last raid really set a record. 24 spears is unbelievable. Does anyone have an idea on what causes the spears to randomly die?

The Wall I'd imagine, what level wall did that village have? It has 1k points so I'd say there's a decent wall.