• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Tribal Wars - Our Tribe.

Adiuvo

Oh, I didn't know that the wall could kill troops by itself. The wall in that village is level eight, so that explains it. Thanks.

Tommi

We can't right now. I tried sending some starter resources to Tommi earlier today and Tribal Wars gave this error:

Free trading is deactivated right now
Tribal internal trade will be activated on the 22.02.2009 at 04:50.
Free sending of resources will be activated on the 23.05.2009 at 05:50.

Could it be protection??

Adiuvo

Nah, I just tried sending some to a farm who I know isn't protected anymore and it gave the same error.

Serideth

Hey, I just noticed something, the size of your army doesn't give you points. :eek:

Yeah that's the beauty of this game, I purposely keep my points low and build loads of troops, I can wipe out villages with 2k points if I want despite having less than 1k myself.

Adiuvo

It's the same with me, villages always build their iron mine less than the rest of their mines. That's why I usually have my iron mine a level or two above my other ones.

Cryox

Bro.
It's the same with me, villages always build their iron mine less than the rest of their mines. That's why I usually have my iron mine a level or two above my other ones.

I try to keep wood above the rest, that seems to go the fastest for me