• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Post something you did in a game that made you proud.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Just as the thread title says.
I just achieved 9999 vs race race rating on MKWii :D

Bran

Yell
I did every Sequence Break known (at the time, I'm sure there are more now) in Metroid Prime.

I can beat Metroid Zero Mission in under 45 minutes (if I get lucky with the Black Pirates).

I completed Devil May Cry 3 to 100% including the Special Edition (All difficulties completed to at least a B per level but I had a few SS [which I'm happy with, you might not call it 100% but I think grades in games are stupid {I'm also not counting HoH mode cause it's impossible to get enough orbs without spending too much time and thus loosing a high rank anyway, cause unlike DMC4 the orb score is just a general number, not what's scattered about in the level under a rock or in a dumpster}] with all the power-ups and weapons/items/orbs maxed).

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I'm sure I got more...

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Also completing the story mission of GTA IV in 23 hours.

Adiuvo

Completing the speedruns in Mirror's Edge. Jackknife's mission took forever.

Emmy The Joker

-Killing 5 guys online with 1 grenade in Call of Duty 4
-Going several matches with UAV Jammer + Extreme Conditioning, just knifing, getting the highest kills in most matches :laugh:

Bran

Yell
I killed 4 guys with 2 bullets in liek 5 seconds on MGO, which I don't know if that's impressive in most games but that's hard in MGO.

eldiablov

Contributor
Headshotting EvilSeph with a sniper three times in a row in TF2. I have no idea how I did it :p I dont think it will ever happen again xD

And also completing the very first part of super mario paradise.

EvilSeph

Administrator
That was insane, I had 3 or 4 sniper rifle laser sights all over me...that map/game really made me paranoid for a bit.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
-Killing 5 guys online with 1 grenade in Call of Duty 4
-Going several matches with UAV Jammer + Extreme Conditioning, just knifing, getting the highest kills in most matches :laugh:

You were playing against the worlds biggest nubs.

Adiuvo

I killed 4 guys with 2 bullets in liek 5 seconds on MGO, which I don't know if that's impressive in most games but that's hard in MGO.

I loved it when that happens. The DSR has amazing penetration, and it's a one hit kill. The weapon is a beast, and once you have it it's hard to lose it since it's so easy to kill with it.

Adiuvo

Killed Balrog in Oblivion (Midas Magic) without dying at level 34. I came close about five times, but the angel summon kept him busy while I healed.

Vee

Managing to organise an actual COD4 Tournament on QJ, including all timezones and players.

Jesus that was hard.

Emmy The Joker

You were playing against the worlds biggest nubs.
I'd like to think it was my skill. :closedeyes:
:p

My most proud achievement in Halo 3's Forge mode was putting the elephant at the highest point of the level, only to have it flung at me by magic gravity when I thought we finally had it secured up there when I went into Chief mode. :angry:

Takes a lot of patience and work for two brothers with two tanks carrying/balancing one of those bitches up there. xP

chrono6456

Halo 2, getting the scarab gun, what a feat. I'm talking about the whole thing where you needed to lure a enemy banshee into a tunnel, then into a small tube leading into the next area, and jack it at precisely the right time when the game loads the next part of the map in order to get the banshee without it blowing up.