• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

NoEffex

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
Suppose I forgot about this.

I'm 16(Though soon to be 17, yeah a young'n) and I'm from Southern California(Ghetto ass LA, not the pretty part) but I live in hicksville north carolina at this point in time because the california law system is a bitch.

My favorite thing to do would be to chill with friends. Next would be baseball, though I injured my wrist pretty badly(tore a ligament and no med insurance) and can't do too much of that nowadays, so I picked up programming. Can kinda code in C and pretty much everything like it(Well, I know at least the basics, and most of the math stuff, how stuff works) and MIPS, which is where I started at.

Oh yeah and I avoid the "God Talk" and similar threads because I know I'll end up flaming someone because I'm a stubborn ass conservative christian and these forums are predominantly liberal. That's me I suppose.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Welcome to M for Mature!

You started out with MIPs? I'm surprised you're still interested in programming ;). What have you developed?

Hope you like what we have to offer :)

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
Welcome to M for Mature!

You started out with MIPs? I'm surprised you're still interested in programming ;). What have you developed?

Hope you like what we have to offer :)

Started off with ram patches(yes, that's trying to cover game cheats) - something I'd like not to brag about.

I like this community as it's different than most, it's not your average forums where you have the person with the largest ePenis ruling it.

eighty4

Started off with ram patches(yes, that's trying to cover game cheats) - something I'd like not to brag about.

I like this community as it's different than most, it's not your average forums [HIGHLIGHT]where you have the person with the largest ePenis ruling it.[/HIGHLIGHT]

I've just been busy for awhile.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
You apology has been noted, young mortal. Your deeds will one day surpass your faults and you will see that the one who teaches you will run you into a great success.

Thank you great master. May I please rest now? I've been working for so long and would appreciate food, water, and rest.

EvilSeph

Administrator

I like this community as it's different than most, it's not your average forums where you have the person with the largest ePenis ruling it.

Why not? I absolutely despise cheating, but that doesn't mean I haven't had my hand in discovering, developing and destroying some.

Nothing to be ashamed about. As long as you learn and have the right attitude, it's acceptable. :)