• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hey All New Guy Here

Greenguy81

Love the site so thought I'd try and get involved in the forums as well, I'm married with 4 boys and live in the lovely Lake District in the UK, I'm a huge Batman fan and game whenever I can (I have a very understanding wife :p ) . I currently have A decent gaming rig, PS4, PS3, Vita and an XBOX 360, I also plan to get an XBOX One in the near future.

If you want to send a friend request to any of my Tags please do.

PSN: Greenguy81
Xbxox Live: Greenguy81
Steam: Unholy Batman

Cheers all and hope to be an active member of the community.

Gamer Steve

Love the site so thought I'd try and get involved in the forums as well, I'm married with 4 boys and live in the lovely Lake District in the UK, I'm a huge Batman fan and game whenever I can (I have a very understanding wife :p ) . I currently have A decent gaming rig, PS4, PS3, Vita and an XBOX 360, I also plan to get an XBOX One in the near future.

If you want to send a friend request to any of my Tags please do.

PSN: Greenguy81
Xbxox Live: Greenguy81
Steam: Unholy Batman

Cheers all and hope to be an active member of the community.
welcome to the site im in about the in the same shoes as you but i only have one child and not four....and i live in america.

Survival Horror

Welcome again to the site, it seems that you create first time account 2 years ago and return :D
I am not fan of Marvel etc heroes but I have some friends that they are.